2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She drowned but IF you think she was murdered - George did it.

Me thinks Jose is trying for a second bite of the defense CIC apple

Have we seen this video at trial before?

Noooooooooo. not the gas cans again! He is stuck on stupid and between gas cans and chemists

JB showing video of GA at the Command Center and duct tape on the poster to Jury

Wish I could use a remote control to fastforward like in the movie"Click"

You have lots of pictures of your kid? Not guilty!

Sincerely,

The Jury. :rolleyes:
Parents who are busy taking care of the child don't have a lot of time to take lots and lots of pictures. She was so emotionally disconnected from Caylee. All that wasted time that could have been used to hug, help, teach and do other things that good parents do. As a working, single mom with a toddler, it would have been so precious to have some time with her toddler; if ... . But, that wasn't the case here was it.

Totally blocking the inmate from the jury. Strategy, low tech strategy.

And this duct tape will help you... how? This has been a dead-end for the DT from the beginning.

WOW so GA had duct tape. So...that still doesn't explain why a loving grampa would put it on his deceased granddaughter.

JB needs to just FORGET about the duct tape, IMO. I don't care that it was at the command center, no way in the whole wide world can he convince me that GA duct-taped little Caylee, no way, no way, IMO. He should drop this part. IMO.

Is he also going to tell us that there's nothing sexy about duct tape? :floorlaugh:

I'm going on a special break...please let HHJP know I'll be back soon!

Ok, that video....shows a distraught GA. Then JB says, 'Look at that duct tape.' I was like whaaaaaat? Totally not where I thought he was going with that.

I hope LDB mentions during rebuttal that it would make no sense for George to be seen with the duct tape in public if he knew it had been used on Caylee's body.

In the time he has left I wonder if JB will repeat everything he just went over in the last 2 1/2 hours...

May I introduce to you:

Mr. Henkle the Gas Can

no, no wait

It is Ms. Henkle the Duct Tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics