2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to mute him ten minutes ago. He should have been a Broadway dancer with all those jazz hands. Oh good grief the gas can.

LOL those guys with the boards, heck, you think they weigh too much for Jose?

We've lost our senses here. After JB spoke, yeah.

I am just stunned by that sexy comment..I think I will have a double stiff drink!!

We've lost our senses here. - JB

You're right about that, JB.

Rob Dick said Tracey, who lived at the house for 9 days, said the patio door was always open a couple of inches for the dogs to go out, BUT the door itself was very hard to open, as she would go outside, thru that door, to smoke!

Oh dear gods, he isn't wrapping up? He's on to another topic? And we still have CM to go?

ICA sitting shoulder to shoulder with DS, her sitter. When Baez is up, she slides over to DS. When he returns, she slides back to him.

It is sad for ICA, she is getting close to her final appearance. That will bring tears to her eyes.
She really feels so sorry for herself.

George & Cindy were neglectful? Did JB really say that?

It was about the pool ladder being up and having no safety latches on the door when he implied it. Where was Casey when Caylee "accidently drowned"? Was Casey every responsible for anything?

The Universal Inquisition ?!?!?!?!? Oh JB, you are too much

The inquisition "everybody makes mistakes, there`s nothing you can say that`s going to shock us".

So lets talk about.....how she went from drowning and the accident to in the swamp in the bags.

good god......shut up! he's going around in circles. it was a HUGE mistake to give this wazoo 4 hours.

Not that stupid gas can again. I swear. What a ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay