2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@MarthaSugalski Can you guys start running a test of the Emergency Broadcast System right now? It would be less painful!

Any tweets on how the jury is handling this? I fell asleep.

How much time is allowed for the State's rebuttal? I think the deputies will have to drag JB off the stage.

JB: "There's nothing sexy about a drowning".
Whaaa? Who said drowning WAS sexy?

Sooo very unacceptable JB.

Thought that was mocking JA who asked RC on the stand if saying she had an affair with GA made the story "sexier".

A month after drowning cause of death could've still be proven. yet she remained quiet. Accident, yeah freaking right!

we’re here because these people are different ? really I thought it was because of the murder

danielabrams Dan Abrams
Yes Baez right that maybe its reasonable that she could have drowned but the problem is that def points at George A.

Right I knew this was gonna happen he read here, Now who was it posted this in the help the defense closing statements:)

I hope he talks forever so the state can finish their closing tomorrow, will give Linda a chance to review his nonsence and prove it's all balogna.

That's right JB....remind the jury of the duct tape and then say there's no evidence of murder!

Jeff will slip you that 50 bucks later.

If the jury falls for this bs and Casey's obvious fake tears, I just may lose all faith in humanity.

he must have forgotten about CA's ladder testimony and phone call evidence

And now he's gonna blame law enforcement for not investigating this murder as an accident! What a loser! Hope oi don't get banned for that, but I speak the truth. Is there anyone, other than casey, that he isn't going to call a liar to get her out of this? Give it up jb! You can't muddy the waters enough to avoid the truth, the evidence, that was put forth!

wouldn't it be child abuse if she neglected to watch her and she drowned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member