2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
charge her with improper disposal of a body?????

what did he just step in here????

My DH, who has not followed the case much, is persuaded by JB's closing here.

Wonder what the jury thinks?

Salem

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cheney Mason jusy yawned
2 minutes ago

If this wasn't such a serious situation, it would be funny if the jury - as a whole - fell asleep. Hmmmmm, if the jurors fell asleep, would JB stop???

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
So that's BZ evidence. A pic of Caylee in the pool a yr earlier so obviously she drowned in the pool. Will a real lawyer pls go smack him

He is wedged into a one shot deal, no rebuttal. I am burnt, too. We all need a break, especially the captive audience of the jury.
Yeah, they need as HHJP calls it, a comfort break. I know I do, lol.

I have to say "DON'T SHOOT ME", but JB has a pretty good closing argument here.

When will he stop? My company will be here soon and I really want to see the State's rebuttal. At least there will be some sanity then.
I wonder if The DT will continue blabbing right up until recess for the day?
That would mean the jury would have all evening with Baez' nonsense fresh in their minds. I pray that the State will be the last voice of reason they hear before they retire for the day.

if she had drowned kc would have said so years and years ago. case closed. i hope the jury sees through the smoke and mirrors and feel pretty confident that the state will help them a lot in that regard.

Did JB just admit ICA dumped her in the swamp? lol

we’ve lost our senses............ummmm.....look in a mirror

I still have my senses

Did JB just say "We've lost our sense of humor here?'

Apparently Casey has perfected the art of the one-eye-cry, which is quite a trick. When I cry, I seem to get tears in both of my eyes pretty much all at once, and while I’m dabbing at one eye, danged if the other one doesn’t let loose with a tear now and then that escapes down my cheek. I need to work on this.

"We've lost our senses here." ~ Jose

No, it's just you.

I wish someone would tweet how the jurors are handling all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay