2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The checks can not be brought up in closing arguments. Only testimony and evidence brought out in the trial can be mentioned in closing arguments.

IMO

you're right about the rules. but nothing put into evidence proved that ga was involved in any way, was lying on the stand, or had faked a suicide attempt either.....

Where was testimony about the gun and it violating Casey's terms of release? I must have missed that.

One of George's many appearances testified about buying a gun to "convince" Casey's friends to tell him where Caylee was, I believe.

I have to say that JB has a very "unusual" idea of what a "good" father should do. This is a man that was not granted admission to the bar for several years due to his image, including a rather large amount of back child support.

I can't tell who is crazy, KC, JB, anyone there, or me?

That is the feeling crazy making induces in victims.

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
I'm confused one minute and back on track the next....I'm mentally drained!

Reasonable doubt or totally sick of this Jose?

What is with the socks and shoes? Who cares? I don't have either on now myself!

You're right JB.. It doesn't make sense that GA would commit a felony and throw his precious Caylee's body in the woods to protect his daughter and yet NOW let her sit in court in fear of the DP when you maintain it was only an accident... Really? Do U listen to yourself??

She didn't have shoes on, they found no drugs in her hair.

What does this matter? How much longer does he have. Let's end this nightmare of a closing argument already.

This is all an attempt to try and confuse the jury. That's all this is.

It's working unfortunately...I'm afraid.

He's confusing everyone on here and in the courtroom.

I wonder if the DT even knows exactly where he's trying to go.

Just think, folks......this is the BEST he can bring up. That's their defense.

I've been in and out of the house several times today (with intentions of watching the taped closings later) and can't believe JB is STILL going!!! MAN!!!!!!!!

he had four hours and my guess is the judge may have to cut him off mid-sentence.

Hadn't worn those shorts in 6 months...well wait didn't Jose say that video of her wearing those shorts was from early 2007? Another slip-up by JB, 6 months would be January 2008 not January 2007!!!!

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Listening closely. “@NikiMarie76: @JimLichtenstein Jury reactions?? engaged? bored? annoyed?”

anthonycase WOFL
Juror 14 taking notes again as Baez says No socks or shoes. She died at home. #caseyanthony #fox35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member