2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I forgot about Kronk, that will take a few hours. JP needs to put a time limit on the closing.

JB was given 4 hours and he used 38 minutes this morning. By my estimate, he's got 20 - 25 minutes left

casey put pull ups on caylee before she killed her...that makes me so sad.

@VinniePolitan
Vinnie Politan OK we are officially in filibuster country now... This is a loooong closing. #JoseBaez #closingarguments. I WILL TWEET WHEN VERDICT REACHED

I thought I was bored before. I can't tell you what he said the last half hour. He would do well to stop now.

No fingerprints on the duct tape because it was under water in a swamp for 6 months, as if Caylee were trash.

This isn't about Casey. This is all about JB's ego. How dare George (and Lee) question JB's ability?

This is Jose vs. George Anthony. Period.

Oops, Jose is stuck in a loop and starting to repeat himself. He must believe that he's trying to keep a bill from becoming a law. This sounds more like a filibuster than closing arguments.

There is no way CM could have time to talk after this. However, I'm thinking we're looking at a hung jury now and that saddens me for poor Caylee.

so lemme get this straight - ICA (or George) was watching (or not watching) Caylee the morning of June 16th and while ICA (or George) was watching (or not watching) Caylee she drowned? Then George took the baby (after yelling at ICA) and wrapped her up like a pet and threw her in the woods near his house? Then he told ICA to go over to Tony's and hump him all night and then disappear for 31 days?

And when the cops found out she was a young,attractive, middle-class Caucasian---You KNOW those cops are ALWAYS colluding against this type. PROFILING! lol

Awww Ashton's all serious doing his best. I love him <sighs>

Baez does pictures like Fox News. If it's someone who has not damaged his case, it's a flattering picture. For those he hates and wants to one-up, it's a picture that is unflattering or with their mouth open. :floorlaugh:

iF I completely discount the fact that the arguments are full of it just mean, He's doing a decent job all things considered. When he isnt saying GA committed suicide. Which means he will now go after RK and go off the rails again.

Attacking a suicide attempt is never going to go over well with a jury.

ARGH...back to the big wrinkly pad!...JB must have run out of JAC $$$ and couldn't get this chart made up by the Graphics Company.

I like watching HHBP as JB talks. He fidgets. He rocks in his chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj