2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really going to be time left for CM?? Seriously, I have lost total track of how long JB has talked....any idea of how much time DT has left? Thanks.

It all adds up to it being an accident, an accident that snowballed out of control. - JB

I'm sorry but I just can't connect those dots... it's outrageous.

He needs to be "GONGED"!
my ears are bleeding...

He trashes George, blames him for the death of Caylee, not JB's makings excuses for Casey, the way she was raised. Now he's trashing LE.

How is it legal? I'll never get over what the "law" allows attorneys to do in court.

It is in every trial. The defense, in America, is required to vigorously defend their client(s). Baez is doing a pretty good job of it, in closing, in my opinion.

Oh no. Now Kronk. He is not going to leave any time for Cheney Mason.

I told ya that JB could NOT resist talking about Kronk. EPIC FAIL coming.

Many people know about suicide, personally. I just happen to believe some are phony, self-serving.

Phony and self-serving? Really? Not cries for help? And you also think it's okay to publically mock someone's attempt? I expect at least one person on that jury will have lost a friend or family member to suicide, and will not take kindly to JB's "gutsy" antics.

The man who found the body is never called by the prosecution. Oh, it all makes sense now. The defense called Roy Kronk, to show that there was suspicious things going on. Except that Roy Kronk ate your lunch and showed no such thing.

Understandable. But I personally, have faith in our justice system. And the person who wins in the long run, is the person who tells the truth.

I pray you are right. I live in a state where criminals go free every single day.

PLEASE, someone tell me that justice for Caylee Marie Anthony is coming shortly. I feel so sick to my stomach that Casey may could walk out of that jail within the next couple of weeks. :(

The defense failed to call someone too. I forget who though. Hmm who could it be that could have some answers for the jury?

I've decided hubby and I are going to pack the gas cans in dry ice after forming snowballs from the freezer sides!!! I do not find JB's resistance to being angry at JA because he hoped it would keep his rear out of trouble.

no that was Dr Spitz who said someone took her skull out and wrapped it in duct tape and then returned it

Now he's just asking them to look at the fact that Casey never testified on her own behalf...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member