2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes = home? No. Seems to me the videos and pics of Caylee with her mother show her barefoot. The most important pic is the one of Caylee on the couch wearing the shirt they found her in, and does she have shoes on in that pic? Nope. The video of Caylee in her bathing suit in the backyard, she has shoes on. Shoes = grandparents. No shoes = mother.
JMO

PLEASE, someone tell me that justice for Caylee Marie Anthony is coming shortly. I feel so sick to my stomach that Casey may could walk out of that jail within the next couple of weeks. :(

wait for state rebuttal, you will get your faith back :blowkiss:

jb is a good orator but so was hitler. the jurors wont forget any facts in deliberations.

Moving water after a tropical storm changed the evidence from when RK first saw things in the area. White board MOVED ON. . . .please MOVE ON!

Okay, I'm breaking out the tequila!
Tequila.jpg

It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

Haven't had this big a problem avoiding falling asleep in the afternoon since I was 2.

Just caught myself doing a JB neck stretch. What have I become? Should walk away from this train wreck. :crazy:

No chit the remains were hidden! Only ICA HID THEM!!!! IN JUNE

It is in every trial. The defense, in America, is required to vigorously defend their client(s). Baez is doing a pretty good job of it, in closing, in my opinion.

I guess you're right, in a sense, as Jose is a 'Master' of shock, degredation, innuendo, blame, lies, etc....blah, blah, blah!

I'm pretty sure I saw blood dripping from the court reporter's fingers!!

So a killer benefits from throwing her daughters' body in a swampy area
and Tropical storm Fay washes away all evidence and skelaton remains
can not be tested for any of the things Jb is saying.
I hope this jury is smart enough and has good memories of this.
I can't even focus my thoughts correctly, I'm getting so mad.
Sorry

Isn't his time up? Please, let his time be up! :thud:

Is George on trial? How is JB allowed to put him on trial like this? I'm not an attorney but 'supposed suicide'? I think he left out the word, 'attempt'. Can't listen to the guy much more.

There is a huge flaw in our justice system. This should not be happening.:twocents:

How much time is left for the Defense closing? Is JB going to allow CM or anyone else to speak, or does he not want anyone to steal his thunder?

Phony and self-serving? Really? Not cries for help? And you also think it's okay to publically mock someone's attempt? I expect at least one person on that jury will have lost a friend or family member to suicide, and will not take kindly to JB's "gutsy" antics.

They saw GA's grief up close and personal . JB is ticking them off with this stuff about GA,IMO.

Talked to Anthonys in elevator. Mood was lighter than expected. Cindy switched seats w/Lippman bc tall guy blocking view. #CaseyAnthonyabout 5 hours agovia Twitter for iPhone

Appears that all is well with the Anthonys. At least kinda allright.

Oops, my apologies as I forgot to mention the above tweet was tweeted by bobkealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member