2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, Mr. Baezzzzz .... but isn't that Judge Perry's job - to give the jury their instructions?! :confused:

The very fact that I feel like typing something while JB speaks is proof he is boring me. JA had me completely intriqued.

Baez has a real talent for putting his client in the worst possible light, at all times. Unbelievable.

I'll pay money to the person who will burn that damned flipchart and all accompanying graphic presentations associated with Baez U.

Caylee_1.jpg

I want to start off with the issue of the car. - Baez

(didn't he say that same thing 5 minutes ago?) and now he says it again.

no one forgot the boards JB!

he is ever going to make a point?

Good Job JB.. remind the jury that your client is a lier and can not be believed. Which reminds them that only SHE is saying the baby drowned. HELLO??? How exactly is that helping your client??

Chezus!

His big calendar again.

You know the jury is smirking.

danielabrams Dan Abrams
Lawyering in #caseyanthony seems almost unfair, a pro team (prosecution) versus high school jv team (defense)

Casey, Casey, Casey!....I'm SO sick of hearing about poor-done-by Casey! I hope Burdick brings it back to Caylee...

She was last seen on June 16th not only by George Anthony, but according to JB and Casey!!!

How did the State overcharge ICA, Baez??? She waited three years to say it was an accident! Ugh, super annoyed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove