Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
0703h.jpg

That look on LDB face is priceless

lol at "I used these during opening statements" yes, lets remind them of the things you said during opening statements. sheesh

I predict..the jury... will come back with a verdict by tonight, based on JB closing.
IMO it's not good, to treat people like they are stupid...yet he continues to try and Jedi mind trick the jury.

When did ICA become aware that she was secretly abused?

I would turn this off, but I must see the rebuttal, because I know it's going to be good !

Hey JB.... the jury will remember you said Caylee drowned on June 16th, now you're backtracking to the 15th.

I don't think I can watch this, he is making me sick and Casey with these fake tears is to much to handle.
Maybe I will go clean stalls.

Is mark E or The other mark n tweeting today? I cant wait to see theirs!

I thought that the trouble conforming to society's rules part of the anti-social pd diagnosis was about being unable to follow laws and established norms?

I think JB's trying to elevate Casey's partying to a philosophical point of view or something with the whole "non-conformist" bit.

Emphasis on the "established norms"-- we have those in regards to dress and other forms of personal expression (like her emotions that do not match to what is going on), employment etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez