2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer he goes on... THe better the chance of a GUILTY verdict!

what would really suck is if the jury takes this to heart, that we still don't know how
Caylee died therefore we cannot convict for 1st degree murder. then kc would be rewarded for dumping her daughter's body. that would suck.

This is the first case in Florida to use cadaver dogs in trial??? Um, I highly doubt that.

Is the State on trial here or the "lying sl*t" according to Jose???

Jose using shades of Geragos defending Scott peterson calling him a 14k a$$hole....we know how well that went...

JA is laughing and LDB is asleep...LMAO!

The poor court reporter has to keep a straight face and try to write all of JB's words. Poor woman!! You can see her fingers in the background frantically trying to decipher it all!!

If I was on this jury I would be offended by the language used by JB. This is a courtroom and street language and derogatory terms for a promiscuous woman would be offensive to me.

JB, speak like you have an education and she some decorum.

Are we now up to "Baez v.3.0" or beyond? Objectively I would concede this version might indeed end up being an upgrade.

nfm9y.jpg

"Entertainment"????????????????

WTH????

when even JA and LDB got emotional during the trial at certain portions of evidence presentation?

geez...

I don't remember the prosecution calling her a *advertiser censored*. Is what he thinks of her?

He just said the car is not important ... and yet starts of with THE ISSUE OF THE CAR.

He will make the point over and over regarding the prosecution facts, "So what, it doesn't prove how Caylee died."

The calender is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member