2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bumping to remind everyone that the mods also want to focus on court and the statements so we really appreciate everybody staying within the TOS! Thanks!

Salem

Thanks for the reminder, I needed it!

Sitting on hands.

LOL. Did the car kill her JB? The car was used to show that she was in the trunk. Yup, thank God the state saved their minutes.

JB now conceding the transporting of Caylee in the car.

ICA should have...no doubt about that...

Does anyone else think Jose enjoys saying "*advertiser censored*" a little more than he should?

I'm ok with that as long as he doesn't utter the word "panties" in the same sentence.

Bruises and broken bones are not the only form of child abuse. She exposed her child to lies, left her alone on a balcony, kept in a bed with her mother's boyfriend, ignored her child enough to at least allow her to die from an accident. Caylee was almost three years old and still not fully potty trained. She seems to have been kept from interaction with other children (no day care, no pre-school, no play groups, and no play dates ever cited.)

Even if Caylee wasn't dead on July 17th, her mother was admittedly keeping the child from the home and family that she had always known.

There was abuse and neglect and it was brought out in the witness testimony.

The only one using emotion as a sword/tool has been the defense and not the prosecution.

Someone take a screen shot of JA, his smile is priceless as he is listening to this.

I just realized something and tomorrow is my anniversary. I can't tell my hubby. But I just realized that I am in love with JA. Does what happens on WS stay on WS?

I'm sorry Mr Baez, the jury is not there to determine HOW the child died, the jury is there to determine the guilt or non guilt of the one person accused of killing the child.

Am I the only one sitting here yelling at the tv screen/computer moniter?

danielabrams Dan Abrams
Wonder if #caseyanthony is crying because baez is so doing so badly?
3 minutes ago

Oh for petes sake. look at her face! Jury has to see her acting abilities!!! :innocent:

Casey acted inappropriately and made bad decisons.

She should have called the police.
She should not have tried to block this out.
She should have reported her (Caylee's) death.

But if there are crimes associated with those acts, the State can charge her. They don't have the right to overcharge or inflate a case because it's entertainment. Just because everybody wants to know. Just because there is some mystery.

And now I must go be sick.

Silly JB. His closing is making me dislike KC even more than I did before. I hope the jury is closing watching how very sorry KC feels for HERSELF right now.

the car is how she was transported.......does it tell us how she died.......ICA acted inappropriately.....should have called police and reported her death..........did he accuse his client of her daughter's death????????????

what the He!!!! is he doing............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members