2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they don't need to know "how" Caylee died but rather whether Casey is responsible.

Is the crying 'cause Casey thinks Baez's performance is a work of art,a thing of beauty?

JB says the number one reason the Jury came here is to find out how Caylee died

:great:

JA smiling as JB says the car shows nothing

Ack with the lying no good *advertiser censored*...JB - WTH?

JA said she was a normal young person who wanted to do what all young people are doing - should be doing!

Hhaha - did you all just see that look on LKB's face - fall down funny!

How many times will Mason call her a *advertiser censored*?:waitasec:

JB, You are the definition of bizzare and what we've seen that was was done all by you and your DT. JMO. I feel a real slapping coming from the SA second rebuttal. She was NEVER called a *advertiser censored*. I wish she'd just turn off the tears please. This is just wrong on all counts!

OMG! JB called ICA a sl*t. :floorlaugh:

LMAO at JB saying 'don't speculate' to the jury when in OS he specifically asked them to speculate about who the baby daddy could be.

ETA: Sl*t discrimination?? Are you kidding me JB? Gotta pick my jaw up off the floor.

Attachments

• jb calls ica a *advertiser censored* 2.jpg
    jb calls ica a *advertiser censored* 2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 13
  • jb calls ica a *advertiser censored*.jpg
    jb calls ica a *advertiser censored*.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 15
I have a question. Couldn't the defense have put on a witness such as a psychiatrist/psychologist or other professional to testify to whatever psych issues Casey may have? If so, why didn't they?

Hey JB- what is abnormal, what is wrong, what is bizarre about her?
:waitasec: Why didn't you put your Psychiatrists on the stand so they could explain how 'abnormal' she is....

I get what he's trying to do!
He's trying to wear the jury down so that when it's time to deliberate they'll need a nap first and buy his client a couple extra hours to have that false sense of hope that JH will come to the rescue on his white horse and take her off to Universal and live happily ever after. Okay, maybe not.

Well I know that I never had a dead body in my car...

because I have never put one there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member