2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness Baez. You really need to quit referring to your client as a "*advertiser censored*". You are putting that word in their mind. The prosecution never call her that at all.

IMO

*advertiser censored* again!! OMG. Take a shot every time Jose says *advertiser censored*! Take 2 shots if he says *advertiser censored*.

haha, JB saying the states case was out of desperation. pot...kettle?

A lying, no good *advertiser censored*. He's elevated her status now.

Does anyone else think Jose enjoys saying "*advertiser censored*" a little more than he should?

I think this is horrible, and I am not being biased. I really wish he would blow me away with his closing, but this is just terrible. He is boring the heck out of this jury, IMO. He is talking nonsense. He is saying do NOT use emotion, but he is talking about emotion, he hasn't talked about one piece of actual EVIDENCE yet. IMO.

I honestly am having a hard time listening to his whining voice with this bull***t.

Talk about emotional??? LOL This guy sounds like he could break into tears at any minute. And he is saying a bunch of NOTHING.

What an absolute waste of a suit.

Are we going to discuss the facts (fiction) of the case at any point? Sheesh!

Sheesh JB, stop calling your client a no-good, lying *advertiser censored*.

Did he say the world slu...... again?

JB just called ICA a *advertiser censored* for the 2nd time this morning! A "lying no-good *advertiser censored*"!!! wth?

IMO

"A lying, no good *advertiser censored*" WOW thanks JB you just summed her up perfectly.

I am noticing that Casey is now keeping her head up when she "cries". I bet she won't hold her head down anymore because she will want the jury to see her sad sad face.

I can think of several times neglect and abuse were testified to. The balcony incident, Sleeping with RM, taking Caylee to adult parties, time spent on computer, phone and texting. Did not work to support her child.

Wow! Did he call her a *advertiser censored* again? Twice now! Keep it up, JB! That'll really drive it home what your client really is!

Noooo JB!!!

don't even go there and insult Gerus and Bones!!!

GAWD this guy is pissing me off.

JA never insinuated that KC was promiscuous.

That is the DT's doing...

Nice way to talk about your client... SIGH.

Also: he got his little two cents worth in about the jury instructions on multiple incidents of child abuse... little sneaky bugger...

I really can't stand to watch the water works. Can the jurors see it's only for ICA? I sure hope so!

I'm afraid the jurors who have never watched a trial or true crime show might just fall for the defense and reasonable doubt, and that worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay