2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder as Defense Closing is about to begin....please make sure your seatbelt is on and hands are fully inside the ride at all times..

Just based on this display circus, this closing argument may get crazy so PLEASE take a moment for consideration before posting if you get riled

All the mods are as mesmerized as you so please help us out!

It's All For You Sweet Caylee.....Justice is Momentarily Away....

Just bumping to remind everyone that the mods also want to focus on court and the statements so we really appreciate everybody staying within the TOS! Thanks!

Salem

"Beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt." "It must be proven." He's making it sound like the jury must know every detail for an absolute, undisputed fact or they must acquit. Bah.
JB misunderstands that aspect of the law doesn't he? The charges must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, the elements must be proven but each fact does not have to be proven by direct evidence. Circumstantial evidence is also good evidence.

was he sitting on the floor and us on the couch when he told us it snowballed out of control

Maybe he feels patriotic.

I never noticed his pocket rags before... only once I was made aware by the comments here, but this morning, WOW... the color clash jumped out at me! He had other things on his mind than his wardrobe.

Because the state spent money, the evidence is wrong? If my granddaughter was dead, I'd want them to spend the whole budget trying to sentence her killer. And this evidence will now be used in other cases. SIT DOWN JOSE!

Paraphrasing--you can't look at her like a lying no good *advertiser censored*.

He's sooooo good at this:woohoo: :loser:

wondering if their posterboards are hiding ICA's drama moment?

Her eyebrows are drawn straight across today, makes her look less evil. Strategy. mo

When can we hear about the gas cans?
Have my boots on an ready to follow the duct tape...lets move

Now he is going off on his own imaginary case !!!!!!!! I wonder if he is going to recognize down the line when the jury gets bored? So far no facts.

why are Casey's eyes so dilated?

I am not even really listening to this blather.

There was never any testimony or evidence about KC's early life, was there? What is JB talking about??

I am noticing that Casey is now keeping her head up when she "cries". I bet she won't hold her head down anymore because she will want the jury to see her sad sad face.

Boo-hoo feel sorry for me. It is all about me not Caylee. That's why there will be no pics of Caylee.

Dark secrets ......you would have known about the secret abuse???? WHAT????

I THOUGHT she drowned!! What is going on here?? I know it was not proven, but I thought he was going to be allowed to say it COULD HAVE happened, even infer it. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho