2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB doesn't know WTF he's talking about. I doubt that the jury can follow anything that he is saying.

Why would there be blood if a victim is suffocated? Haven't we been through this, oh wait, for nearly 3 years.
Exactly. If she suffocated OR if she drowned, there wouldn't have to be bleeding. I thought she drowned, JB, so why would there be blood?

brain is tuning him out....trying to pay attention but whenever he repeats my mind leaves.

JB said that they had to the chance to find this on July 16th. Did he forget that they didn't find the body until December?

this is p a i n f u l to watch (and admittedly I am not watching most of it)

Dan Abrams' tweets are a little surprising to me. He has been ruthless criticizing Baez today.

danielabrams Dan Abrams
So condescending for Baez to keep telling jurors how they might be fooled. #caseyanthony

By the way, this is so much better with JB on mute and just reading YOUR posts :)

Oh,SB, I'm so sorry for your loss. How horrible and sad for you.

The image you paint is so sweet. Your Katie darling as a friend and playmate to Caylee, who seemingly never had child playmates in this earthbound world.

My prayers to you and your family.

(((((((((( hugs! ))))))))))

Thank you so much. Katie would have brought Caylee home - that's just what she was like...."No Caylee - good mommy's don't do bad things to their little girls!"

I have to say this - I can't take it any longer - the look on ICA's face makes me crazy. Stoney, pouty and FAKE!!!!!!

It hurts my stomach.

Sorry for being a bad mod :(

Salem

SavannahGuthrie Baez strikes me as talking down to jurors by suggesting their emotions will cause them to see evidence that isn't there

Frustration...

Most of JBs "shocking" soundbites were actually questions he asked and got yes or no answers to. Most of the experts didn't state these sentences that he's quoting them as having said.

Jean C. said the Jury likes JB. They always return his good morning greeting with a big smile. Nejame disagreed.

I'm gonna take MN's word on that one. Jean C. said she was like JB as a lawyer. Probably WANTS them to like HER in that observation.

anthonycase WOFL
Jurors 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,16,17 are sitting with their hands folded. #caseyanthony #fox35. 14 taking more notes

I'm glad we're getting reports on the juror's reactions to the closing arguments...............gives a little insight to what they're thinking.

I wasn't reading/posting this morning during the state's closing - were jurors taking notes then?

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
#JoseBaez #closingarguments "this is a sign of desperation"
2 minutes ago

Jean C. said the Jury likes JB. They always return his good morning greeting with a big smile. Nejame disagreed.

Early on I heard or read they don't like him and won't return his smile in the morning. If they like him they must be a bunch of tools.

I don't trust anything she says, pro-defense or pro-prosecution, I think she says whatever brings controversy and ratings, IMO.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury: don't you all know that you must not speculate? Just believe my client okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay