2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks he's doing so well and it shows. It reminds me of the day he got GA a tad bothered and JB gave him a hugely exaggerated look like he was SHOCKED at how ANGRY this man was!

Smear Vass. Tell the jury they are stupid for believing him.

The difference between JA's closing and JB's closing is like night and day. JB is coming off as desperate. IMO.

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony Baez is getting too much into the science - chemists, cleaning products, chemicals. Prob is: he has no chemistry with the jury

Trying very hard not to end up like the finger flipper.........ARGH!!!!!!!!!! HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was a juror my time for deliberating would be 30 minutes - tops.

Baez - you're getting this all wrong.

Oh that's rich. A lack of straightforwardness by the state? Did they present testimony that was proven to be perjury?

Going off the track? He's done hopped the track, cleared the trestle, and is hurtling toward the canyon floor as we speak.

That's cause he HATES Dr. Vass-- he's like a dog with a bone.

He's back to attacking Dr. Vass..........trying to say that he's trying to sell a machine to law enforcement agencies.

OMG He is insinuating the SA is being shady.

I agree and I don't understand why he would do that? It was his responsibility to bring in experts that would contradict the State's experts. Why is he blaming that on the state?

Geez.

Yanno, If I was on this jury, I would say to Jose, stop knocking opposing council, LE, and the state experts, and tell us what evidence YOU have!

I am so hating JB for this smear campaign...he is dispicable!

I wonder if JA really was making faces during the first part of JB's endless lecture? Anybody have a JA cam? But it's okay for JB to disparage the state by calling their claims a "fantasy."

JA did make faces. I saw him - and he's trying hard now not to :)

The most obvious one he made before lunch was to the "cut the cheese" statement. He did a facial grimace.

I wonder if JA really was making faces during the first part of JB's endless lecture? Anybody have a JA cam? But it's okay for JB to disparage the state by calling their claims a "fantasy."
I read that JA made a hilarious WTF face when JB said "who cut the cheese" or whatever he said, lol. I'm sure one of JB's cronies texted him to cry about it.

blaw blaw blaw blaw....we went through all of this during each of their testimonies. I think the juries can remember how they felt.

Just love JB accusing the state of hiding ppl. ICA only hid one person in a swamp Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay