2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the slu# comment????? Has he lost his mind?

Surely the jury realizes Baez is the ONLY one who has called Casey a *advertiser censored*. Looks like someone didn't do their homework last night.

"THIS FAMILY IS A BUNCH OF LIARS! I TOLD YOU THAT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIAL!!" Ummmm, pssst, JB you're client is part of that family. :loser:

Before it is over with he is going to tell us when she did it, and how she did it. Good God how many nails has he drove in her coffin?

JB never once cared about Caylee. I cannot stand him. He never talks about CAYLEE being a victim, just his precious ICA. PLEASE LDB MAKE HIM SUFFER DURING REBUTTAL

this is typical:

when in doubt? baffle em!

He's blaming everyone but his client. I thought this was an accident? *according to him*

Hey Jose, myspace was the last site visited before the search, Was the url to the chloroform post? to ricardo's page

and he calls Casey a *advertiser censored* again

Is she a race car driver?

I do believe the only person I've heard call KC a *advertiser censored* is JB, am I wrong on that ????

Truth stops here...you got it right the first time.

Idk how to post a pic to save my life, but it sounds like someone needs to climb into his racecar bed and take a little nap!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
No way Jose, the reason they have more questions about #CaseyAnthony than answers is the opening statement you gave

JB sounds exactly like he said GA sounded in the pool story. Oh, now he's back to she's a liar and a *advertiser censored*. Out of control, out of control, and it's true, KC made some bad decisions...the truth stops here, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487