2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks Dr Spitz added an extra ZERO on to the number of autopsies he did in his 59 years. 3 a day, each and every day for 59 years seems a bit much to me.

So what about Kronk? Thought the "morally bankrupt" Roy Kronk had something to do with Caylee's disposal? Guess we're glossing over that, JB?

now Baez wants ICA rewarded because she was sucessful in keeping her secret where Caylee was until there was nothing left of her. ICA wasnt crying then as the little body was decomposing.

Didn't CA stated ICA mother of the year at some point or was that JB. Still waiting for the award.:floorlaugh:

Am I starting to hear things or did he just bring up JFK and MLK, Jr.? What in the_______?!

back to the conspiracy theory...now at the ME office

Dr Spitz.....hahahahahahahaha

He's going to drive this argument all over the place! It's here, it's there, no wait...it's him, her.. etc. whatever. :loser:

Wasn't it Baez who said that this case should not be about emotion?

I know this isn't going to be popular, but Jose is scoring some good points. I definitely am saying no DP now.

Man, JB needs to slow down and calm down! He cannot even form sentences he is so worked up!

:drink:

:beersign:

Really all I can say at this point without earning a TO.

Oh, and

:floorlaugh:

JA is twitching while hearing that Dr s is a man of science who did a real autopsy

Baez knows that he has no legitimate arguments for his client and is slinging insults any which way he can. This is sickening beyond belief!
Apparently, to a talking head or two and some others*, Baez is doing good.

I slide those people into the: do not associate with - pile.

*Not referring to anyone here.

I wouldn't be reminding the jury of the autopsies of JFK and MLK. If I'm not mistaken, there are some rather large holes/questions surrounding those two cases still to this day. That's not exactly a career boost for the aging Dr. Spitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand