2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on a jury once, where the Atty used this same tactic, trying to make us feel guilty if we did not vote not guilty for his client, and yelled and tried to make us feel intimidated by his closing. DID NOT WORK. In fact after we talked, way after deliberations, some said that it made them feel anger toward the atty.

Thanks....great post TortillaChip.

Doesn't JB remember that even the jury was smirking at Spitz?

So, everyone - EVERYONE - involved in the state's case is a money grabbing/attention-seeking/Casey-hating liar with no personal integrity about their profession and no respect for the law.

Seriously?

Again I will say,

JB speaks very well for himself. ;)

I think Casey has the look of "WHY in the world did I hire this guy to defend me?"

People don't really like people who throw dirt and thats what he has done the entire case.

Look on the bright side: Isn't this JB's last hurrah? Can't come soon enough.

Dr G influenced by being a "big shot... the media and politics in the Medical Examiner's Office."

This man is turning on so many people, defaming, accusing and alienating so many, that no one will ever agree to testify in any case he may ever be allowed to try again. IMO, JMO my opinion only as always!

But Dr. Spitz, for all his world renowned experience, missed the skull fracture.

Yeah, pointing out that your witness was involved in the JFK investigation doesn't exactly make him sound cutting edge...that one fell flat, IMO

Someone needs to take away his Red Bull NOW!!!! I think he's about to take off.

After hearing Ashton's close, I doubted JB's ability to overcome it, but JB is doing great job. Glad I am not on the jury.

The semantics of " what is dirt, was is brain matter?"

That, JB, is NOT a question of semantics.

I ain't believing anything anyone says IF they were hooked up with THE WARREN COMMISSION.......

Dr. Spitz broke Caylee's skull then didn't test the contents he said were important findings. I remember.

There is a discoloration in the back of the ears, says Baez. Unfortunately her ears were no longer there, Baezzzzz! argghhhh!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Apparently Mason gave Baez some acting lessons on Southern Flair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3