2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...................He just accused Dr. G of botching the autopsy!

Wow finally back thunderstorms here and lost electricity finally all is back on. Oh well its just JB still on so I haven't missed much.

So, everyone - EVERYONE - involved in the state's case is a money grabbing/attention-seeking/Casey-hating liar with no personal integrity about their profession and no respect for the law.

Seriously?

Truly? I was not around for JA's closing. Did JA talk about witnesses in this way?

Maybe some of Baez's anger & frustration with Casey is coming out here too.
I can't imagine having her as a client.
That's kind of what I'm hearing when he makes those Liar & *advertiser censored* statements.

He goes so fast that he just glosses over everyone and they all start to gel together at once. He sounds manic.

Wait until jury gets out and finds out about all of JB's not the State's bad behavior throughout this trial.

If DT can ignore JP warning I say let State have field day in the rest of their closing.

LOL Mr. Baez and the effusive praise for Werner Spitz...

Did Dr. Spitz declare JFK was a suicide the way he did with Lana Clarkson? :)

stevehelling Steve Helling
#judgeperry gave an order that attorneys should refrain from editorial comments and attacks of opposing counsel. Just pointing that out.

Pogo is barking.
I don't think he can take this too much longer either.:loser:
moo
ica is not looking well
imo

My dog, who was asleep on the couch next, to me, has now left the room.
sigh.gif

wait..."discoloration on the back of ears"!!!!

MR. Baez, these were skeletal remains. Ears are made up of cartilage. A skull found in a trash dump does not have ears that could have been tested for said discoloration. <modsnip>.

I can't believe he just said that.

He's going to drive this argument all over the place! It's here, it's there, no wait...it's him, her.. etc. whatever. :loser:

I'm waiting for him to bring up the shooter on the grassy knoll :floorlaugh:
Will he try to show the Zapruder film?

Nothing surprises me any more. He could blame space aliens at this point, and I wouldn't be surprised. :floorlaugh:

Mercy me, I took a break, went fishing with my family for alittle while, fed the ducks, which by the way my new bff is a duck who likes shrimp and come back and jb still up?

crikey lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members