2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jury deserves a quick break. It's really hard to sit and listen to people talk for long periods of time, no matter which side it is.
For the most part I agree with you, with the exception being that we can sit and listen comfortably for much longer when we are really interested in what's being said (which obviously is not the case here).

Having said that, it's time to stretch my legs.

Oh wait! I wanna see the big pictures! I *like* big pictures!

I am sick to type this... JB is doing a good job. This is the best he has ever done. We know most of it is smoke and mirrors but the jury doesn't have all our info. He has planted doubt, the DP is off the table. Just hope they give her enough time to feel justice is served. :(

You got all that out of hearing JB? I didn't...DP is still on the front burner. imo

oh the water put the duct tape on her mouth...ok not guilty:waitasec::maddening:

My son just looked at me and said
'mom , I hate this guy'
he's never said that to me about anyone before in his 24 years .

I have been sitting here in total stunned silence because I can not believe how it is possible that it is possible and legal in a court of law to say so many lies - I just can't believe it! What complete rubbish?

And I think he has gone way way to far....again....

I honestly wonder if JB has such hubris that he wrote this whole closing argument without any help, he very well may have, this just not seem very professional to me. IMO. I wonder if he took much input on this, or if he said "let me handle this completely" like he appears to have done with most of the trial. I am seriously wondering this. IMO.

he is getting more childish but I truly believe that he thinks he is doing a great job

No one did a complete autopsy, she was skeletonized.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Google Trend No. 1: 'casey anthony trial live' #caseyanthony #closingarguments

So far, JB has admitted Caylee is dead and in the trunk of the car, and he has tied ICA to the car, the Chloroform searches, the bad behavior of partying and not reporting the death of daughter, and being a liar and a sl*T. Is her working for the SA at this point?:waitasec:

"Skulls dropping out of bags, rolling out of bags, what's going on here?" ~JB

anthonycase WOFL
Juror 1 is wiggling around in her seat. First time time seen her get fidgety. #caseyanthony. #fox35

I wouldn't be reminding the jury of the autopsies of JFK and MLK. If I'm not mistaken, there are some rather large holes/questions surrounding those two cases still to this day. That's not exactly a career boost for the aging Dr. Spitz.

I thought that was a sneaky and effective tactic on JB's part. Trying to evoke emotional reaction in jurors.

Dr G influenced by being a "big shot... the media and politics in the Medical Examiner's Office."

This man is turning on so many people, defaming, accusing and alienating so many, that no one will ever agree to testify in any case he may ever be allowed to try again. IMO, JMO my opinion only as always!

Good point! If he continues as a defense attorney he has just alienated and disparaged several potential experts he may wish to use in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3