2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to all of the adjectives Mr. Baez is attaching to the credible, devoted, hard working men and women who investigated and testified in this case is causing me a very real dilemma.

As much as I appreciate WS, as proud as I am to be a member here, I'M GETTING A LITTLE PO'D with the restraint our TOS requires in my adjectives regarding this attorney.

I'm about to explode!

JB is doing a good job?? I don't think the jury is totally stupid.

But Dr. Spitz, for all his world renowned experience, missed the skull fracture.

He CAUSED the fracture by sawing the top of the skull off. And didn't even know that he did it.

Is JB REALLY trying to say it wasn't a person who put the duct tape on Caylee? Was it the coyote then? Or maybe the plant roots placed the duct tape on Caylee?

time for JB to quit before he digs himself any deeper.

jmo

Didn't CA stated ICA mother of the year at some point or was that JB. Still waiting for the award.:floorlaugh:

I'm sure the award will be in the form of a "coat hanger" aka "Mommy Dearest"

OMG...Hasn't this been going on for 4 hours yet??? :bang: :banghead:

We should have set a timer!

InSession In Session
Burdick has complained at least 3 times now that #JoseBaez is violating the judge's ground rules for closings. #closingarguments @HLNTV #HLN

I am sick to type this... JB is doing a good job. This is the best he has ever done. We know most of it is smoke and mirrors but the jury doesn't have all our info. He has planted doubt, the DP is off the table. Just hope they give her enough time to feel justice is served. :(

Not to worry. I feel certain LDB will set them straight. And she'll do it in a calm, methodical manner that makes sense.

and now I would like to talk about the defense case a bit

Apparently, to a talking head or two and some others*, Baez is doing good.

I slide those people into the: do not associate with - pile.

*Not referring to anyone here.

The storm cloud or warning was when he referred to the neighbor as "heavy set."

I'm worried about juror #4 really eating up all this that JB has to offer since she stated that she doesn't want to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSP MORSE