2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gas cans have some personal meaning to him, I don't recall what exactly. Perhaps they are collector's items? As I said earlier, reporting the cans stolen but not the child?

Pee break time. Also time to wash the spoon for the tea.

So JB can break every rule JP hands them and JA can't smile? Please. JB just wants jury to hate JA and at this point all they want is to be done.

To be honest, in my opinion, JA should not be making gestures. He has been doing it the whole time. I'm a little surprised that he would be doing this considering that he has been very good throughout the trial. It's just not respectful in my eyes.

And ICA sits stonecold while JB is throwing her own parents under the bus!!!

But really JA to me is just a person who sits around and smiles. It is a natural to him.

This is going well. Jose... Jose...Jose!

Going after George is so incredibly stupid. Just from a legal argument POV.

Insulting the SA also not a great idea. There are plenty of areas he can make points like the motive and lack of details of actual death. I agree with that point. If Casey planned to kill Caylee this was the worst way to concoct a cover story. He made good points that on that. When he isn't blaming GA, the cops or santa claus for the evidence or things he did, he can make a decent point but he doesn't know when to sit down and shut up.

Then we go back to fantasy land.

JVM called Ashton and Baez two "gladiators". OH. :banghead:

JB is out of hand here he has broken so many rules in what the judge put out there

HLN says that the judge jumped out of his seat before the objection was even heard and said sustained. Mark Nejame is saying this could be grounds for contempt.

For which one, not JA I hope. He has been trying and trying to hold it in. My lord, he deserves a medal for all the nonsense he has been subjected to.

My power went out for a few minutes and I missed it!!!!!:banghead:

I totally feel for JA. During my custody trial my ex said something so ridiculous I guffawed. My attorney had to yell at me the third time it happened.

How many times have we seen JB sitting there with that damn smirk on his face during the last 33 days?????

JA wasn't laughing but he was smiling. But I think JB may be in. Ig trouble.
Bill S just mentioned the laughing...if there was any...there could be a mistrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV