2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose set it up. He started his afternoon complaining about JA. Then he pulls this. It was purposeful.

anyone know what time the LDB is expected to make the rebuttal?

I have to use my time wisely to study right now and JB is SO not worth it.

Before I left I heard Bill S. say that he didn't think there would be more than 5 objections by the state during JB's summation. Was he right or was he wrong?

:lol: I think it is up to 10.

what just happened, of course Molly picks this time to do her business!!!

I dont know if JA was laughing, but I KNOW I was laughing. Just because you yell something doesnt make it true. :floorlaugh:

Some people are just pretty detailed with their stuff. I am and I acknowledge it is a bit of OCD. I know the condition of any of my things I own - I notice everything. I don't see what the big deal is that the guy knows his cans were returned to him a different way - esp since missing the plug/cap affects the way a gas can is used. It's not like he is squawking about a scratch on the can.

If you remember the LE seized those gas cans twice on two different days about ten days apart. Baez in blurring the two days into one.

Mark Nejame is getting po'd at JVM and Sonny. Get em Mark

I <3 Ashton, but it's totally unprofessional to be laughing during opposing counsel's closing, IMO.

I hate to say it, but JA does need to stop smiling. I'm trying to entertain a toddler so I can't watch non-stop, but seems like every time I look up, he is smiling over something.

GA should have said yeah it was my tape-
jmo

Yeah..the A's whole demeanor during the time Caylee was missing was what lead to their credibility being questioned. Even some of the way GA acted on the stand was combative..which solidifies JB's argument that this family is dysfunctional to a level that is worthy of a psychiatrists journal.

@TrialNotes
Trial Notes Geraldo's mustache just left the courtroom.

Much as I like to see Ashton laughing, it really is inappropriate

I thought he actually reported the break in of his shed - the gas cans were the only thing missing...

You're right, LG, it was the breaking into of the shed that prompted his concern because there had been another breakin on the street. He testified to this. JB leaving that out, of course.

JB's criticizing PT of laughing...what about all the head twitching and smirking JB's done for the past 2 1/2 years?

WFTV is saying JA was laughing...why does JA keep making faces and gestures after he was warned?

I'd imagine it's almost like a 6 month old baby letting go of a toot...somethings are unavoidable... when it's funny, it's funny. He has had to cover his mouth several times...
Maybe someone told him that Casey called him an SOB, maybe he's smiling so that Baez would do this, so that when it is brought to sidebar, Ashton can say that if he's doing something so bad that Casey should be in more trouble for calling him a SOB, plus the facial expressions she makes. Too, didn't another guy get 5 days in jail for the bird?

Wrong is wrong I understand but like a tooting baby, it's hard not to crack a smile at this crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay