2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like HHBP already has a remedy in mind. Instructed all to look at the video before "I do what I'm going to do."

I hear cheering.....from the defense team. HHJP, are you happy, now??

I hope this doesn't cause a mistrial, Ashton may lose his job over it if it does. So much money out the window and time.

Contempt, yes they were both in contempt for sure.

~Tai

I think I'm going to bed early tonight. I can't handle this circus anymore. Jose Baez got away with I don't know what during the trial, was telling stuff in his closing that are against the rules, and the judge didn't say a thing to him!

Both Ashton and Baez have let the dynamic between them get way too personal many times during this trial.

They say on HLN this is going to be sanctions against both attorneys

Well I was so befuddled by Baez-speak that I went and cleaned out and changed 3 litter boxes before this brou-ha-ha.

Was Baez getting anywhere close to either making a point, any point or wrapping it up?

I'm no lawyer but I don't see a mistrial...all the jury saw was 2 men sparring with each other.
Punish the Lawyers, not the case!

I am sooooo praying the members of the jury don't feel the way THIS blogger on WFTV (and apparently her entire office full of mothers!) apparently does:

Comment From Guest:
During the entire trial my office and I have only watched the days on channel 313 without all of the commentary from the armchair 'quarterbacks'. I have to say that when I was listening to commentary today on channel 9, quite shocked, the perception you are communicating is from a perception of someone who has more info than the average person. We are all mid 30s, 40s, all moms, and income over $100k, so I think we are semi-educated. We feel there is so much 'reasonable doubt' that we could NOT find someone guilty, and Ashton comes off quite arrogant quite often! If anyone on the jury has a problem with our government, Ashton has not won them over!

I'm not from the area, so I have no idea if every day of the trial was on channel 313. But if so, I'd like to know what kind of job pays 6 figures, where one can watch week upon week of trial coverage every day. Sounds like a good gig! Lots of people have opinions, but if you haven't watched every day, you haven't seen what the jury has.

I'm sure the Defense is going to ask for a mistrial. And I hope HHJP and I hope HHJP can find some case law to keep it from happening.

http://yfrog.com/gz6nwpxj
scaled.php

WOW I'd like to see that next to KC's angry face

I guess they're going to get the "two wrongs don't make a right" talk. I think it will be contempt on both of them.

I have no doubt about it.

Sanctions are coming for both sides.

Please no Mistrial, :praying: Please No mistrial!!

Where is Amster? I don't like the Judge doing what he's about to do :(

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
I don't think I have ever seen a judge call both sides to the bench during a closing before! In 30 years of covering courts

This is what you get when you have an unscrupulous attorney. Nothing like this ever.

Can they not review the tape from the last 30 some odd days...Baez had made open facial expressions throughout this trial!

why can’t he look back at all of JB eye rolling too while he is at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members