2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we all see.. we all see... let's move on to let the state bring it home

"I took a xanax, not helping! "

I took one 30 minutes ago...and puked it up about 13 minutes ago.

I agree with JB, and I'm glad somebody finally had the guts to say it.

My opinion only

IMO no one can ever know what someone is thinking about when they attempt suicide. I don't know if it was a legitimate or not. But I'm certainly not going to put judgment one way or another. Someone's failure to be successful in a suicide attempt doesn't always mean they didn't legitimately mean to commit suicide. It's fair to say GA is a deeply hurt man and his character assassination we've witness today is beyond reprehensible.

I'm just glad he wasn't successful. Could you imagine what her defense team would do to him if he was successful.

I feel like the wind is still knocked out of me....I hope LDB is unaffected by the goings on

I've stayed with this case for 3 years and never once thought Casey was innocent but Mr. Baez is most definately providing reasonable doubt.......I hope and pray KDB can finish this off with a bang and put the nail in her coffin.

Wow! I was actually falling asleep when Baez was suddenly trying to pull his Perry Mason moment revealing George as the true killer. And threw in the insult at JA. Wow! Wow!

I'm wide awake now.

What a..... piece of work.

<sitting on hands>

Funny how many of us were falling asleep during JB closing arguments:floorlaugh:

Lies are what pumps George and what lives within this family. Casey was raised that way, raised to lie. is it a surprise that she has a fantasy world, that she has all of these imaginary friends? The Anthonys kept getting on the stand, they raised the hand and said I will tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and they lied. but now you're supposed to believe their lies. These are only the lies that were uncovered.

You don't have the information you need to render a just verdict. It's not justice, we were not looking at the entire situation. They should have done more, they should have looked elsewhere. They shouldn't have been trying to put square pegs in round holes. The truth wasn't the truth, there was more to the lies.

You heard DC and Jim Hoover take the stand. You may recall both of these were private investigators for Cindy Anthony. Any sort of video of where they went out searching in November. You may recall DC gave us some comical relief. A strange man say the least. And his partner JH. They went out to search off of Suburban drive. the first time they were looking for did Caylee and DC says it was a psychic that sent me out there. I got the tip from George and Cindy Anthony. Cindy Anthony denies she ever sent them to the woods. George never asked DC when he was out there.

This is the location off of Suburban Drive with the abandoned house--this is the spot that they searched. You remember YM circled this item right here with Caylee was found. CA said she never hired DC. Then you heard LE impeach is mother 30 secs later. Lee said his mother lied. they knew where she was. what were the odds that they would search it the same exact spot where she would be found a month later? How odd is that? is that a coincidence? got something very suspicious going on. Very suspicious. And it has absolutely nothing to do with Casey. What is the truth in all of this? it's not in the forensics.

Remember Caylee was found with no socks or shoes. That is consistent with someone who was at home. She was at home when she died. They didn't recover any shoes off of Suburban drive. She was wearing shorts that she hadn't worn in over six months. They didn't fit anymore. things are just not adding up here. If it is so difficult for you to find the truth, then this case is not proven. There is reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt is throughout the case.

It's working unfortunately...I'm afraid.

He's confusing everyone on here and in the courtroom.

I wonder if the DT even knows exactly where he's trying to go.

That's why LDB is the clean up hitter. She's going to make mince meat out of the DT's closing.

The Chewbacca Defense

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1QI4P0YqtM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1QI4P0YqtM&feature=related[/ame]

Thank God, for the Jurors, Linda's voice and logic will override this diatribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand