Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marinade Dave walking with a very pretty blonde that waved at cam

Bill S thinks JB got all the photos of witnesses from Red except he put up a nasty picture of RK

Baez finally got his act together, and has shown that there is reasonable doubt if the jury see the evidence from his viewpoint

the state better get up there and knock some holes in the defences closing, as even though he rambled and went on about many things that were of little valut to his theory he did manage to say enough things that could give the jury pause for thought

I never thought he had it in him, he has utterly suprised me in how he managed in his own inimitable style to do a pretty good closing

I agree 100%

Oh sick... JB & ICA just participated in a great big lovefest hug together! That should NOT be allowed!

I'm surprised she didn't high five him like she did Lee that day.

Lord, I feel like I've been through the wringer. I think it's criminal what he's doing to George. It's lower than a snake's belly. I know neither him or his client have any morals, but shame on them. SHAME!

I have watched many, many trials, gavel-gavel on the old, original Court TV over about a 7-10 year period every day.. I was a trial addict, actually.

My opinion is that Baez's closing argument ranks among the best I have ever witnessed as it relates to creating reasonable doubt in a TOUGH, TOUGH case. I didn't think he had it in him, but . . .

I don't know what actually happened, in detail, to Caylee, and no one else on the planet does, but I know that a pre-meditated murder verdict is not a slam dunk.

I am willing to be proven wrong, but for those who have followed this case relatively closely and can still be objective about it, hang on to yer hats!!

As much as I don't care for Baez, the parts of the summation I heard were better than I'd expected.

:sigh:

I'm so glad the state can do a rebuttal.

UGH I fell asleep during JBs fantasy. I missed what went on between him and Ashton.

popcorn.gif

I needed a guffaw...thanks so much!

Wow. What a day. I am a little scared. Jean Casares upset me with saying that the jurors seem to really like Jose. Now his closing.

Baez finally got his act together, and has shown that there is reasonable doubt if the jury see the evidence from his viewpoint

the state better get up there and knock some holes in the defences closing, as even though he rambled and went on about many things that were of little valut to his theory he did manage to say enough things that could give the jury pause for thought

I never thought he had it in him, he has utterly suprised me in how he managed in his own inimitable style to do a pretty good closing

Of course it's easy when you don't have to state any facts to try to prove your point.

My wisdom teeth being was less painfull then watching the defense close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166