2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez wanting to tell the story of molestation without any evidence.

It's only 8:00 am here and I am craving a drink. JB is getting on my last nerve.

Is this argument from Baez being made in front of the jury? You haven't been told to start your closing argument yet Baez....cmon Judge, shut him down.....

If HHJP rules against JB on molestation, the DT's closing will be over in ten minutes.

JB's arguments to HHJP are the real windows into his mind and how he viewed the case.

Me thinks JB's entire closing is based on drowning and molestation. Yep, should have been there yesterday like the Judge asked.

I am so stoked!!! My stomach is in knots. I cried twice yesterday and I was snippy with everyone who tried to talk to me. lol I went to bed early and pre-made the coffee. 2 cups down and ready to roll!!!

:HHJP:

I can't believe this day is here! It has been 3 years in the making! :anguish:

Were u being a modsnip to ur loved ones. LOL!!! :floorlaugh:

we are leaving it open all day so you guys have choices today:rocker:

Thanks, nurse! :rocker: Good to have the option to head right over to the sidebar during court so we don't clutter up this thread!

Why did they allow this young woman to do this? Why not one of the TEAM?
Is it not important? And i would have thought they would have hashed this out already.

this young woman, L Fryer, is the best of the DT in my opinion. Lacks experience, but knows her law.

Did Jose prepare his closing including the sexual abuse? Is he prepared not to include? Or will he need more time?

omg it is not equal to chloroform...if Casey got on the stand, they would have asked her if she made it !!!!

Jose believes if he says it enough times, and argues it with enough conviction, it will become true. Isn't that Magical Thinking?

Count me as yet ANOTHER 'common sense' female who was NEVER taken to the ob/gyn by my mother. The first time I went to an ob, I was already out of my teens, pregnant (and married). Buzz, JB.

I am already muting before I throw my laptop. Grrrrr.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand