2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA - "You could throw together a whole bunch of different chemicals, but they still wouldn't smell like decomposition." Love him!!!

It's fascinating that Casey seems mostly interested in making sure her eye make-up hasn't smeared. Wow.

Has anyone noticed that GA and CA aren't sitting next to each other? Their lawyer is between them.

I wouldn't put too much into this as he may be between them in case either of them have questions while the closing is going on.

It's amazing that her tissue is just crumpled and not wet at all. If she was really crying and wiping her nose, her tissue would not be dry!!!! Loser!

Does the state speak the defense and then the state again?

JA - "In other words....I turned Dr. F into a state's witness...."

"Oh, and the bug guy.... - yeah got him, too!"

Trash vs. garbage, KC-- you like this debate!

Too bad JA had to go first. I wish this was the last thing the jury had heard before retiring for deliberations.

I thought they do say something after defense goes...? I remember the schedule of the day was state, defense, state...but I don't know for sure.

:waitasec:

When it comes time for the DT to do their Closing Statement ...they might as well just skip it ...

Seriously ... HOW can ANY defense attorney follow Mr. Ashton ? ? ?

:great::great::great:

ICA's mouth is tightly closed and she is nose breathing. If she was really crying her mucous membranes would be swollen and she would have to be mouth breathing.

I don't know if I can listen to JB for 3 hours. Would rather stick bamboo under my nails

Whatever you do, REWATCH every. single. second. of this!!!

Ashton is BRILLIANT!!! I have never seen a closing this good and we have at least 2 more hours (considering he is probably reserving one of his hours for rebuttal argument.)

JSR, this argument is totally captivating! He even connected a couple of dots for me that I missed over the past 3 years.

Thanks Beach!!!

I'm so mad that my alarm didn't wake me up!!! UGHH. I feel like I'm lacking in my support!!!!

But I'm here now!!!

I was thinking the same thing! GA and CA must have forgot to invite him to the family function today.:floorlaugh:
I know this will not be a popular opinion but I just need to say that even if we don't like the behaviour of the other three people in this family, it has been proved that none of them had anything to do with this little girl's death. They probably have reflected on each of their actions and do a fair bit of beating themselves up over what seems so obvious to us from the outside. I guess in short, I have compassion for them and hate to see them further villafied, it's been bad enough. IMHO.

Think about it, she's crying at the appropriate times and making it look sincere, because she's crying for HER LIFE.

And trust me when I say, there are people who can get into what they want you to believe, SO deeply, that the tears and emotions are real to them.

She's putting on this show, for her life.

MOO

Today is her last acting job for a long time. Posse near departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay