2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice they showed the happy-mommy video right up front? Took the steam out of DT using it later!

Do they even need to go for 4 hours? Seriously, he proved his case, I don't even know how JB will counter this with their theory.

Wow that jailhouse crayon eyeliner must not be waterproof. Keep wiping those lying eyes.

Arrrghhhh! All my uploads are failing.

Trying again.
Nope....still not working.

Love how JA keeps implying that ICA was too lazy to dig a grave. Story of her life.

this is amazing. i actually gagged when JA mentioned the blockbuster trip.

terrible thought

put her in trunk and forgot about her until she couldn’t forget and then disposed

Listening on laptop and watching HLN on mute...you just see JA waving his arms around...:)

May I invite you to view a post of mine from yesterday? Essentially, the video shows JA moving his hands around for about two minutes. :rocker:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6827161&postcount=594"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED[/ame]

Nooooooooooo camera guy. I don't want to see JB. Zoom back in on Casey. NOW!!!!

ETA: Must have heard me. Thank you!!!

Wow! I just tuned in the past 5 minutes or so, and JA is doing a spectacular job with his closing statement.

Yes, JA bringing up DR. G testimony of putting duck tape over the face of a child

" there is no good reason to put duct tape on a child "

I keep waiting for something bad to happen...i.e. Cindy determining to cause a mistrial by saying/doing something...and go to jail for it, she doesn't care. Nerve-wracking...

no reason to put duct tape over the face of a child

to silence....but why 3 overlapping

murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads