DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrrghhhh! All my uploads are failing.

Trying again.
Nope....still not working.

Love how JA keeps implying that ICA was too lazy to dig a grave. Story of her life.

She was probably running late to a party.

Weakest part of the case. The premeditation and actual death. Baez could point out if this was planned out, Casey did a really bad job and the SA admitted in their closing that Casey is very smart.

Baez will really harp on their being no cause of death.

JA is doing really well with this. Is he wrapping up? That's short unless someone else from SA is taking over.

Wow. Duct tape on the face. JA is perfect in his delivery. I can barely listen, but I WILL! For Caylee.

ICA is thinking, "Dang, JA has my number!!"

OMG, ICA just shook her head yes when Ashton said Caylee went peacefully !

ICA's eyes shifted as JA said she went peacefully and without fear. eek !

"we can only hope that the chloroform was used first..." aw. :(

That hair was from a dead body. How do we know that was from Caylee's body. Mitochondrial testing was done on the body. the testing proved that that hair came from the maternal line of Caylee's. We know it's not Casey's because her hair is treated and it is too long. We know it's not Cindy's because it's the wrong color, is treated, and is too long. We know it is not Lee's because his hair is too short. We know it is not Cindy's mother, because her hair was treated. the hair in the trunk was not treated.

Casey Anthony was at Blockbusters walking arm and arm with her boyfriend Tony as Caylee was in the trunk in the early stages of decomposition. When Casey backed the car into the garage, she had the intention of varying Caylee. she went to Brian Berner to borrow a shovel. She most likely took Caylee's body and put in the backyard and set it down for a short time. she might have buried Caylee's body there but then decided to throw it in the swamp. Casey chose to sacrifice her child, she took the child, she took a life, she put her in the trunk, and forgot about her. After a few days, she disposed of her body in the swamp. Casey Anthony is guilty of murder in the first degree. That murder was premeditated.

The defense will say you can't prove how Caylee Anthony died. Let me give you the words of Dr. G. There is no good reason to put duct tape over the face of a child. Why would you put duct tape over the face of the child? Two reasons. One is perhaps to silence them. But then why put three pieces of tape on Caylee's face? Why do you need three? What does 3 do that 1 does not? One will silence her. Why do you need three? You need three because your purpose is not to silence the child; your purpose is to make sure the child cannot scream. The first piece goes over the mouth. The second goes over the nose. You have to have three, and then the child dies. You have no reason to put duct tape over the face of a child living or dead. And that ladies and gentlemen is proof for how Caylee died. There is simply no other explanation. That tape was on Caylee's face before her body was decomposing. The duct tape was under the jaw. The tape was placed there with one singular purpose. Now we can only hope that the chloroform was used before the tape was applied so Caylee went peacefully without pain. She died because she could not breathe. She died because she had three pieces of duct tape over her nose and mouth. She died because her mother decided that the life she wanted was more important. The murder was premeditated and the defendant is guilty. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand