2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I confused or did I hear on one of these threads that the attys were all heading back to the courtroom? Is that just because their lunch is over? Are they all supposed to just sit there in the courtroom waiting for word from the jury? How does this work?

Ignore this post. I'm practicing multi-quotes. Yea!!! Thanks!!!!

what did he do? I didn't see anything.

to the right of the "quote" button in the bottom left of post. It looks like this:

" +

folks.

review your tos.

respect one another, whether in agreement or in disagreement. Remember that this case, and particularly this waiting time, has us all on edge. Go easy on the speculations. Go easy in general. Please.

ok?

cfnews13casey casey anthony news13

special break special:jurors head down to 21st floor to smoke. Wonder how many breaks they'll need during deliberations? #caseyanthony -fell

this one did. I thought :shocked2:
I watched it two more time and i think I saw what I saw
it is from Friday July 1-

somebody watch Jose and see if you notice anything he
should not have done with a camera on him.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28417815/index.html

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

In a minute of tape it appears that he MIGHT have, for a period of all of a half second, been looking in the general direction of ICA's chest. Seriously? You think this means something?

Am I confused or did I hear on one of these threads that the attys were all heading back to the courtroom? Is that just because their lunch is over? Are they all supposed to just sit there in the courtroom waiting for word from the jury? How does this work?

I heard on TV that they will be there or near there until at least 6pm EST...just like a work day...

Go Cubbies! Go Rays! :)

The spousal unit is out in the living room, watching the Red Sox ... well, to each his own :D

If it weren't for the fact that Lindsay Lohan can't stay sober long enough to complete a role, I'd say that she would be a much more age-appropriate choice for the accused. She certainly has the personality for it!

And the tattoos! :innocent:

I am a Yankees fan by marriage, but a Cards fan at heart. (And this season has been a heartbreaker!)

I find it fascinating that HLN keeps replaying that ridiculous moment of JVM ducking out of talking to some other woman to chase CM and JB down the sidewalk.

They keep playing it coming back from commercials before throwing it back to her and personally, I think JVM looks foolish - especially the way they totally diss her. Surely they could find some footage of her doing something more 'beneficial' or with a result other than getting ignored!

It's even more bizarre to me that now it seems to be used during her coverage by HER choice.

Not sure I'd be wanting that on replay as what was clearly not something most would view as their proudest moment.

Here's the FINAL count of Sidebars and Objections from the trial:

Week 7:

Closing Agruments:

7/3, Sunday, Day 34: 1
(When all hell broke loose with JB Saying “Laughing Guy” re Jeff Ashton)
- Total Objections: 2 from Baez on State Close; 11 from State on Defense (Baez) close.

7/4, Monday, Day 35: 0 (Rebuttal by J. Ashton & LDB)
- Total Objections: 24 (9 from Baez to Ashton Rebuttal, 1 from Cheney to Ashton; 14 from Baez to LDB Rebuttal; 1 ask for sidebar – no per HHJBP!)

Grand Total Sidebars Week 7: 1

Grand Total for Trial – Sidebars: 271

I also posted the rest of rest of the pictures I captured from yesterday and today in the Trial Archive - Photo section.

And now.... we wait!!

Justice for Caylee Marie!!

How are they doing this year? I'm a Atlanta Braves girl myself. :rocker:

50- 32 , I believe- battling Rsox back and forth for 1st place AL east
Just beat your rivals Mets 2 gms to 1

I'm been missing games lately following case
Back to watching http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

Oh no, people are lining up on Hopespring Drive
over 100 people according to WFTV plus LP

When I DO watch any sports, I tend to lean towards the Yankees(I'm partial to any NY teams) but I must say I was lucky enough to marry a man that isn't into any sports either. DH will tell you I make a great "armchair quarterback" for court cases,though:floorlaugh:

okay so here is something interesting.....

nurse-son and nurse-spousal-unit just had the weekly visit from the drum teacher and he heard me listening to the trial recap..

he tells me he (in his 60s) has followed this case and thinks ICA is guilty..

I guess you would just have to know our drum teacher... but I am amazed! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member