2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Orlando rain is really amazing. I hope it reminds the jurors to think of little Caylee out in the rain and TS Faye.

If the jury ends up "hung", will we know who and what the votes were? I know sometimes it comes out...but this judge seems so stern...

Do you think she told her parents ALL her pay was going to the nanny? I just can't make sense of it...

This woman on HLN just said that it appears to her that Juror #4 appears to agree with the drowning theory. She said that when they showed the video of Caylee going up the steps (up the pool ladder) she was nodding her head yes like she agreed with it. I think right now if there is going to be an issue will be with Juror 4. JMO

I just saw that as well. I am concerned right now. I just hope and pray they will make the right decision.

Beth said jurors never looked at defense table or casey when they came in at 6.00 that sounds positive to me! keeping fingers crossed.

have not seen his wife, Lorena, in the courtroom
this is what she looks like - she was the "interviewer" on his Terra.com video for the Spanish You-Tube-type video.
She has already had the baby - he had photos of wife and baby on his FB page several months ago, maybe even a year....

JB's wife is very attractive. Now doesn't everyone feel badly for suggesting that JB has messed around with KC? I highly doubt he has.

I am not going to take anything as a sign, or believe any opinions from HLN or other talking heads...they are wrong as often as they are right, no one got it right about the competency hearing.

Ok...I'm bored and I'm reading the Hinky Meter again...Why did CA let this continue and I wonder why she never asked ICA for a check stub to prove she had a job?

Timeline for period from December 2007

4 – KC owes $814.00 on her cell phone bill.

6 – KC transfers $814.00 from CA’s BoA money market savings acct to KC’s AT&T account to pay phone bill.

14 – CA transfers $331.75 into BoA money market acct to cover remainder of KC’s bill and $35 overdraft fee.

KC writes $115.93 check at Target on CA’s acct.

KC writes $143.17 check at Target on CA’s acct.

15 – KC writes $90.81 check at Target on CA’s acct.

18 – KC writes a fake email appearing to be from “Katherine Hart” saying the HR Department, Payroll and the Employee Credit Union is shut down so they can’t have their scheduled “meeting”. Maura has speculated this email was probably created because CA was demanding to be reimbursed for the $814.00 KC transferred from her BoA money market account to pay KC’s cell phone bill.

28 – KC writes $110.01 check at Target on CA’s acct.

29 – KC writes $58.54 check at Target on CA’s acct.

31 – KC writes $44.86 check at Target on CA’s acct.

and that's just the beginning of the bit we can see - what I think is interesting is that that Money Market account is a home equity line of credit. It's kind of funny when you think how peeved ICA was that her parents wouldn't put the house up as collateral to bail her out of jail. She may have been a scheming liar, but she was not smart regarding money - which I find deliciously iornic

I've said this time and again. Bad energy just breeds more bad energy. I refuse to ever go to ground zero. I refuse to go ANYWHERE That something seriously heinous has taken place. Nothing good comes of it and it's just too macabre in general. Who wants to be hanging out saying"Yup, bad stuff happened where I'm standing..." Creepy.

jmo but sometimes it's about honouring those who went through something horrific at that spot ... like for example Holocaust victims

and sometimes it's about saying goodbye

however, the only reason anyone is at the Anthony house is to harrass/ogle/video/stalk them

and that's an entirely different bad energy

I've said this time and again. Bad energy just breeds more bad energy. I refuse to ever go to ground zero. I refuse to go ANYWHERE That something seriously heinous has taken place. Nothing good comes of it and it's just too macabre in general. Who wants to be hanging out saying"Yup, bad stuff happened where I'm standing..." Creepy.

The sad part of that is, Where can you go in the USA where some one hasn't died? Our country has a long and violent past.

Sorry to hear, try again?
I just signed up this afternoon .
and I just have a simple Verizon cell phone ( bout 2 yrs. old at least)

I think I will just stay glued to my (muted) TV tomorrow, with twitter open. If we get into Wednesday I may need to leave the house for reinforcements...:(

How did caseys phone bill get so high?:eek:

Well, she didn't pay it so charges continued to accrue (the 814 represents several months) and she did dumb stuff with text facebook myspace and ims that weren't included in her plan so she had all kinds of extra charges

Somewhere in the sticky threads BondJamesBond (I think or it was JWG) broke down all the phone charges month to month

Well, she didn't pay it so charges continued to accrue (the 814 represents several months) and she did dumb stuff with text facebook myspace and ims that weren't included in her plan so she had all kinds of extra charges

Somewhere in the sticky threads BondJamesBond (I think or it was JWG) broke down all the phone charges month to month

They didnt cut it off?

LE will be closing off Anthony's neighborhood as soon as a verdict has been announced...per JVM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx