2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only caught part of that. She said they are expecting something "ugly" might happen there? I can't imagine anything ugly happening unless Casey were to be released & go home.

I expect anything less than first degree is going to cause problems...

I thought she was asking her if she was OK?

I did read a few interesting things that I will be posting in the lip readers thread.I am trying to get all the times markers.should be about 1/2 hr and I am making dinner,but I will post ASAP!

jmo but sometimes it's about honouring those who went through something horrific at that spot ... like for example Holocaust victims

and sometimes it's about saying goodbye

however, the only reason anyone is at the Anthony house is to harrass/ogle/video/stalk them

and that's an entirely different bad energy

Hmm... I can see that.

Or perhaps... perhaps they are gathering there to offer (hopefully) silent and (again hopefully) respectful support for the loss of their grand-daughter?

Dunno. *shrug.* Just suggesting.

Sorry to hear, try again?
I just signed up this afternoon .
and I just have a simple Verizon cell phone ( bout 2 yrs. old at least)

Maybe they are backlogged- lots of people shoukd be signing up for texts now that we're on verdict watch

o/t(again)

Been so wrapped up in the trial, haven't done grocery shopping and completely forgot about the bananas I picked up. Now I have a load of overripe bananas but no eggs.

Is there such a thing as a banana bread recipe that does NOT need eggs? Cause I cant think of what to do with them and I hate to toss them out.

Help? :Banane17::Banane17::Banane17::Banane17::Banane17:

Banana pudding,bananas foster?

Jean C. said it looked like maybe Jose was telling her he was sorry that he could not do anything more her, that he did his best or whatever and she seemed to be comforting him...

Well, isn't that just sweet. Because, ya know... it's all about Baez, right? What a pair. They deserve each other.

JVM keeps playing that video of her chasing down JB and defense this afternoon, outside the courthouse...no one says a word to her, I don't see why she is so proud of it...:)

HLN shows people gathering in the Anthony's neighborhood. Also, police will come close off the entire neighborhood to protect them. I HATE that people would consider bothering the Anthonys. Why in the world would they do that? What do they expect to accomplish? FOOLISH behavior.

Mason and his wife on InSession interview May 3rd
married 38 years in August 2011
hired her as legal secretary - been with him his entire legal career

YouTube - ‪WSANEWSJUNKIE's Channel‬‏
cheney mason on InSession Part 6

YouTube - ‪WSANEWSJUNKIE's Channel‬‏
cheney mason on InSession part 7

If CM likes to expose liars....why did he take this case??? He just represented the biggest liar I have ever seen!!!!!!

Hey, I keep reading about Lee's (partial?) immunity....what's the story?

:floorlaugh: Sorry this gave me a giggle. A man's wife's attractiveness has not stopped thousands of other men from being unfaithful. Have you heard of Arnold Schwarzenegger or Tiger Woods? :floorlaugh:

Or Halle Berry ... her husband cheated on her ..your right has nothing to with looks its all about the power trip (for some men not all) ICA is a damaged person and some men find that attractive ....imo

Or Halle Berry ... her husband cheated on her ..your right has nothing to with looks its all about the power trip (for some men not all) ICA is a damaged person and some men find that attractive ....imo

Damsel in distress syndrome....they want to save her....

JB's wife is very attractive. Now doesn't everyone feel badly for suggesting that JB has messed around with KC? I highly doubt he has.

no. Cheaters don't generally care if their wife is pretty or not. They cheat because they need that rush or power or lust back.. not because they have an ugly wife. I wonder what his pretty wife thought of going in to foreclosure on their houses.. bet she wasn't too happy.

Eileen730 - don't know why but that just had me rolling on the floor!:floorlaugh:

ay yi yi - I know a lot of parents who got big surprises before all the data packages were rolled into the plans....

I got him a phone ok the man at Verizon never told me what he (my dear son)could do one the phone texting,internet, bla bla bla.
I near had heart failure when i opened that bill! I contested it and won.
They have to tell you what the phone CHARGES CAN BE.

yes he is a very lucky young man....

We now have unlimited everything! LOL

Question: was the jury able to hear what CA was saying during LDB's rebuttal?

from what I read she mouthed it just behind her water bottle before she took a sip and then smiled. It was when she was lying about the computer searches... buty I don't remember her having a bottle or drinking. I did see a "look" she was so proud of herself for getting away with it! I haven't tried to find the video on you tube yet.

o/t- a skull and "bones" were found about 500 yards behind my house yesterday.. says they have been there probably since late last year! :eek:
i walk back there in the woods from time to time... it's Corps of Engineer Property, IF I HAD WALKED UP ON IT....:shocked: well they'd haveanother victim! That's all I'm sayin! It freaks me out to think someone died back there!

I don't know of any missing people in the area... police aren't saying much
The police were searching for a 17yo that reportedly drowned at Clark Creek/ Allatoona Lake yesterday. Land crews found the bones in the woods... Diver's found the boy.

:floorlaugh: Sorry this gave me a giggle. A man's wife's attractiveness has not stopped thousands of other men from being unfaithful. Have you heard of Arnold Schwarzenegger or Tiger Woods? :floorlaugh:

Anthony Weiner!? :lol:

Sorry, but the fact that his name is Weiner cracks me up!

Chris Hansen? :lol:

I was wondering about that. I thought after the jury got the case HHJP would deal w? JB, but I'm guessing its after its all over?

Oh yeah! I'm quite sure this isn't on HHJP's "justforgedaboutit" list!
Slow drum beating....

Happy 4th all!
Yep I decided to go fishing today with my hubby and took ohiogirls advise. But we got home and watched the amazing LDB from this morning. Wow, the tears are still coming for what she said and did. She nailed it, and I love her for it. It was all about Caylee today finally!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano