2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about CJBP, and how truly remarkable he is. He hasn't succumbed to narcissism or egotism despite his position or prominence, and has consistently put justice first. He isn't self-serving in the slightest, hasn't sought to be loved or adored (but is anyway), and has remained fair, neutral, inscrutable, and as sharp as tack, day in and day out. I have never seen such formidable memory recall. He has given Caylee the best shot at justice she could have received, the one she deserved. Bless him.
Caylee RIP.

I got him a phone ok the man at Verizon never told me what he (my dear son)could do one the phone texting,internet, bla bla bla.
I near had heart failure when i opened that bill! I contested it and won.
They have to tell you what the phone CHARGES CAN BE.

yes he is a very lucky young man....

Oh dear - that's the data downloading bill - mind you if he had gone some where there was free wifi and switched his own off - it would have all been free...

JB's wife is very attractive. Now doesn't everyone feel badly for suggesting that JB has messed around with KC? I highly doubt he has.

I'm not saying he has. But, I'll say this... it certainly wouldn't be the first time an attorney has succumbed to a client's seduction. Attractive wife or not. I worked in a law firm and have seen it happen first hand.

(Just to be clear, I didn't actually see the dirty deed first hand, but it indeed happened. :crazy:)

JVM keeps playing that video of her chasing down JB and defense this afternoon, outside the courthouse...no one says a word to her, I don't see why she is so proud of it...:)

Me either. I'd be embarrassed. Actually the whole thing was awful. Especially when she was standing outside the restaurant with her camera zooming inside, saying something about privacy. Oy.

Okay --- if anyone wants to relive the 6pm court action or missed it - I did caps for it. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6847931&postcount=105"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Trial photos *PHOTOS ONLY - NO DISCUSSION*[/ame]

There are two special's today for WS members - especially SA fans!

I missed coverage today. I did get to see Linda's closing on video.

When did KC stroke Baez face?

TIA

no photos of the "stroke" ... just a description of it from InSession's Jean C, who witnessed it when it happened....

[ame="http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/07/04/exp.hln.anthony.baez.moment.hln"]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

Added On July 4, 2011
In Session's Jean Casarez describes a touching moment she witnessed in court between Casey Anthony and Jose Baez. Jose down on one knee talking to Casey and she tenderly stroked his face!

Attachments

• KC strokes Baez face 2 CNN Jean Casarez July 4, 2011.jpg
    KC strokes Baez face 2 CNN Jean Casarez July 4, 2011.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 6
JVM keeps playing that video of her chasing down JB and defense this afternoon, outside the courthouse...no one says a word to her, I don't see why she is so proud of it...:)

I thought the same thing. I was watching when it happened live, then saw it replaying over and over again throughout the evening and I thought to myself, how embarrassing...:loser:

from what I read she mouthed it just behind her water bottle before she took a sip and then smiled. It was when she was lying about the computer searches... buty I don't remember her having a bottle or drinking. I did see a "look" she was so proud of herself for getting away with it! I haven't tried to find the video on you tube yet.

o/t- a skull and "bones" were found about 500 yards behind my house yesterday.. says they have been there probably since late last year! :eek:
i walk back there in the woods from time to time... it's Corps of Engineer Property, IF I HAD WALKED UP ON IT....:shocked: well they'd haveanother victim! That's all I'm sayin! It freaks me out to think someone died back there!

I don't know of any missing people in the area... police aren't saying much
The police were searching for a 17yo that reportedly drowned at Clark Creek/ Allatoona Lake yesterday. Land crews found the bones in the woods... Diver's found the boy.

As a precaution I would get rid of any rolls of duct tape you have and hide the gas cans!!:doorhide:

Jayne Weintraub on HLN...

Initials... JW. 'Nuff said.

:nuts:

Tim Miller saying that GA's ex cop friend was in the house along with himself and GA said loud enough for all to hear that the answer to what happened to Caylee is in THAT bedroom. The room where ICA was. Sort of dovetails what Padilla's accounts were of those early evenings.

Not to offend anyone, but I think it takes a very sick twisted mind to be over by the Anthony house right now...what on earth for?? What is their point?? To say "ha ha?" If it is a vigil, they could have it at the spot where Caylee was found...I just do not get it and never understood people going over to their house and street ever...

ITA with you and I hope I don't offend anyone. I saw on our local news yesterday that the county workers were out putting no parking signs up and down both sides of the street in their neighborhood... now the deputies are stationed out there. Just more expense for the tax payer but this time caused by other tax payers. Poor neighbors now have no place to park extra cars and a neighborhood full of traffic. It's nuts! The vigil thing.. maybe at the site the remains were found but truthfully I don't see the point for that either. Caylee isn't there. She's in heaven happily playing and has left that swamp behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano