2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter says that Jim Hoover will be on NG tonight. :sigh:

Tim miller says George and Cindy Knew!
Also said they all need to go to hollywood!

This jury is going to be ok and take their time...They have the ability to make a few million between them and I don't blame them one bit.

How do you all feel about the jury making money after this trial is over?

They deserve it. Look at what they had to look at and listen to! Yikes. Those pictures of that baby will never leave their mind now. moo

Ugh...poor Tim Miller! Did anyone else just hear the last couple of minutes of him on JVM?

Casey MARK the danm spot!! GA to ICA when TM asked where to look that first evening. Then the house blew up with everyone yelling

I listened to the closing argument but I might have missed a couple things. Was the phrase "Maybe I'm a spiteful b**ch" used? Thanks to anyone who answers!

Anyhoo I cant find this am's Trial thread and I've looked!!! Is it under review or do I need new glasses? I wanted to read what everyone had to say. Anyone that can find a link I'll thank your posts 100 times!!! Bribery I know!

Here it is:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143050"]2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:great:

Tim miller says George and Cindy Knew!
Also said they all need to go to hollywood!

I always had a feeling they knew, IIRC, didn't ICA say to CA...you don't know what my involvement is with a snarky laugh.

<snipped by MomCat>

o/t- a skull and "bones" were found about 500 yards behind my house yesterday.. says they have been there probably since late last year! :eek:
i walk back there in the woods from time to time... it's Corps of Engineer Property, IF I HAD WALKED UP ON IT....:shocked: well they'd haveanother victim! That's all I'm sayin! It freaks me out to think someone died back there!

I don't know of any missing people in the area... police aren't saying much
The police were searching for a 17yo that reportedly drowned at Clark Creek/ Allatoona Lake yesterday. Land crews found the bones in the woods... Diver's found the boy.

Skull and bones hidden in brush? Hmm... pay attention to everything you can. Because I bet this ends up being a new investigation on WS.

Still, far too close to home to keep me from getting the shivering willies. And you used to walk that area? Alone? But not anymore, I bet! I know I wouldn't.

*brrrr! shiver*

According to TM - held a map and GA told ICA to "mark the da*n spot" where they needed to find her! Then ICA and CA blew up....poor guy. No wonder - not that I couldn't already see a million reasons - why he just wanted to end it all!

Ugh...poor Tim Miller! Did anyone else just hear the last couple of minutes of him on JVM?

I heard him. Tim says that the Anthony's knew on the 4th day that he was there that Caylee was dead. I have never disagreed with Tim on anything, but this I will disagree with. I do not think they knew, they knew about as much as we all did because Baez told Casey not to talk. Yes, they knew she had the answers, but if she wasn't talking to them about it, they couldn't have known.

HLN showing montage of Caylee videos.

In the one taken at the nursing home, she is singing, and just chattering ulma storm. Very verbal. Guess she was just getting too chatty for ICA.

Wouldn't have been too long before Grandpa or Grandma would have asked, "So, Caylee, did you have fun playing at Zanny's today?"

And little Caylee would have responded with a confused, "Who?"

Worst of all is to watch the nursing home video and know that within 24 hours, that sweet child would be murdered.

I've always believed Caylee DID say something to Cindy that Father's Day. Cindy had her most of that day. Between the money ICA stole from Shirley P and Caylee being able to answer questions ,I think Cindy confronted ICA about her lifestyle after they got out of the pool . JMO

Wow! Quite an interview with Tim Miller! That is why I cannot leave the tv and sadly, I know I am addicted to this trial. I do not want to miss any piece of this puzzle until I have solved it.
He said he believes that GA and CA KNEW Caylee was dead right after it happened. That's why he bowed out of the case. Said all of them need to go to Hollywood. No love lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC