2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed what he said earlier - about what Jose said to him at the house. Anyone hear it?

I feel peaceful about this trial now. I think the SA did the very best job that could have been done. Nobody could have done more to seek justice for Caylee.

I had to go run an errand, so I missed it. Can you recap what he said? TY

Tim arrived,willing to help search for Caylee. A few minutes after he arrived at the A's Jose B arrived and told him he was glad he was going to search for Caylee but instructed him that under NO circumstances could he ask ICA any questions about Caylee ( the mother of the MISSING child)- CA was the same, didn't want her asked any questions. TM said he'd never been involved in a case where the family didn't want him to talk to the Mother. GA's friend was there, TM asked him how GA was doing - "Not good" he said " the answer to this is in that room (ICA's) but the b**** won't talk.
He sat at the table with a map and wanted ICA to indicate on the map some areas where he shoudl start searching. With that CA got furious and he was basically kicked out of the house. He said CA knew, GA knew , they all knew Caylee was gone... dead... they were just playing games around ICA to avoid a big confrontation..

No, what happened..?

Basically he said that obviously there was no love loss between him & the As, but that JB's OS about GA was below the belt. And that on the 4th day of him being there, he had a map & wanted to know where to start looking.. GA brought ICA over, put a pen in her hand & told her to mark the spot where to start looking... ICA & CA blew up & started yelling. He (TM) said that at that point, he KNEW that they knew that the whole family was lying & that they all belonged in hollywood... I feel so bad for him & all the other people who poured out their time, hearts & emotion to help find Our Caylee, who were treated like dirt by the A's...:banghead:

By the way Softail - did we at WS every receive an official resignation letter from our mock juror - Mountain_Kat???? I know she was hoping for a good challenge so.....

Do you know? Maybe I should be asking the mods...:giggle:
:floorlaugh: i she was ICA in disquise! they took her phone away a couple days ago! lol j/k mountain kat

I don't think Caylee drowned, but I have 7 kids and have been a foster parent ,and yes a 34 month old could definitely climb that ladder.An 18 month old could IMO. Not every 18 month old,but I had 2 that were climbing ladders that early.
my 2 yr old climbed on top of our fridge!
yeah my phone has text but not the email alerts :(
txt
casey (no cps)
to 43886

only 3 alerts per day
if that won't work i'll txt ya!
i'm a professional poster Tricia KNOWS WHERE I LIVE!! :eek: she'd trun me in if i was bad I'd lose my license lol

Sorry but I'm not one of everyone. I never went there. Wasn't my place to.

ETA. Maybe you should replace that "everyone" with some? :)

Gee whiz I didn't know everyone was so sensitive all of a sudden. I'm aware that everyone (literally) didn't 'go there' but I recall that thing about the licorice when some peeps were speculating regarding that and stuff. Anyway, I only meant that his wife is a very good looking woman. Not that I think that's the criteria for cheating or not cheating. :crazy:

I feel peaceful about this trial now. I think the SA did the very best job that could have been done. Nobody could have done more to seek justice for Caylee.

I completely agree! :rocker:

Tim arrived,willing to help search for Caylee. A few minutes after he arrived at the A's Jose B arrived and told him he was glad he was going to search for Caylee but instructed him that under NO circumstances could he ask ICA any questions about Caylee ( the mother of the MISSING child)- CA was the same, didn't want her asked any questions. TM said he'd never been involved in a case where the family didn't want him to talk to the Mother. GA's friend was there, TM asked him how GA was doing - "Not good" he said " the answer to this is in that room (ICA's) but the b**** won't talk.
He sat at the table with a map and wanted ICA to indicate on the map some areas where he shoudl start searching. With that CA got furious and he was basically kicked out of the house. He said CA knew, GA knew , they all knew Caylee was gone... dead... they were just playing games around ICA to avoid a big confrontation..

Oh my. They really knew? I can't imagine. What a huge charade they played, especially Cindy.

huh? It was a rhetorical question, did I sound snippy? Sorry.
NO NO NO,,,,not you!!! ME...I was responding inappropriately and couldn't figure out how to delete my entire post, so I left yours and removed my "snippy" answer. So sorry. The snippy was not aimed at you, but at cheaters.
So sorry. Communication issues today. :)

What this says to me is JB knew. And by making those types of statements, GA & CA could infer the same (though CA would not admit it). That;s what really irks me - three years of BS cuz JB wants to play an attorney on TV

I've always believed Caylee DID say something to Cindy that Father's Day. Cindy had her most of that day. Between the money ICA stole from Shirley P and Caylee being able to answer questions ,I think Cindy confronted ICA about her lifestyle after they got out of the pool . JMO

I agree with you and it is completely IMO that Caylee wasn't the only one ICA was thinking about doing in.

I heard him. Tim says that the Anthony's knew on the 4th day that he was there that Caylee was dead. I have never disagreed with Tim on anything, but this I will disagree with. I do not think they knew, they knew about as much as we all did because Baez told Casey not to talk. Yes, they knew she had the answers, but if she wasn't talking to them about it, they couldn't have known.

Tim Miller was never there to find a live Caylee.

o/t(again)

Been so wrapped up in the trial, haven't done grocery shopping and completely forgot about the bananas I picked up. Now I have a load of overripe bananas but no eggs.

Is there such a thing as a banana bread recipe that does NOT need eggs? Cause I cant think of what to do with them and I hate to toss them out.

Help? :Banane17::Banane17::Banane17::Banane17::Banane17:

In case you haven't gotten this answer yet, here it is. Cut the bananas into chunks and stick them in the freezer until you get to the store for eggs. Thaw them, and mash 'em up. Have done this for years, and it works just fine!

I think some of the stations have text alerts you can sign up for. If I find the info, I'll PM you.

Anyone know how to get text alerts of the verdict in Canada? Seems like it only works on USA cell networks...

Tim Miller from TES on JVM now..

People tell me something - does JVM just have folks from the nut squad on her panel? I mean I respect her having Mark NeJame on who is probably waiting for NG to come on - and Tim Miller, but other than that - c'mon!

What complete rubbish and I don't know how people can still say the things they are saying that are patently untrue and not be sued! Lennie is still in there with the same old theory, Jane Weintraub, Judge Sedlin aka the weeping judge, and believe I heard LKB shrieking tones in the background while I was a good distance from the TV.....

Oh thank heavens - here's Nancy Grace - note to self - do not switch TV on until one minute before NG starts and precisely the exact moment she ends her show. The rest of them are just so off the wall - unbelievable.

:floorlaugh: Sorry this gave me a giggle. A man's wife's attractiveness has not stopped thousands of other men from being unfaithful. Have you heard of Arnold Schwarzenegger or Tiger Woods? :floorlaugh:

That's true. I'll shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member