2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mem, I don't believe anything they say, especially that they were still looking for the nanny.

Yeah, exactly why I quoted "said" lol. You never know what to believe when it comes to them.

But I do believe they were in denial and hanging on to ICA's lies with their very last bits of hope.

I am a hockey fan and follow the players/prospects for my favorite team on twitter. One of the prospects tweeted about this case asking what his followers thought because he thinks there is reasonable doubt. I of course responded to him, but I also checked all of the replies to him. All but one person thinks she is guilty. Then he tweeted that he thinks she will be convicted of 2nd degree murder and he thinks George helped in the cover up. Just thought it was interesting to see what different people are saying.

still takes me back to LA comment asking if it was like the other time ?????

Would love to know what that and the no I haven’t told them anything and we forgive you anything you told them.

This is probably the most famous of this cases many missing pieces and flying rumors. Nobody can unearth that video...
BUT I saw and I will swear they were talking about her job situation (being a shot girl manager) as being like the last time - a la Sports Authority, and all her imaginary jobs.

I remember it very well.

Remember CA screaming at the protestors by their house (not that I condone that either) to get off their asses and find her granddaughter.....and never ever thanked any of the searchers.

During one of those phone calls, i think while on hold waiting for the 911 call to go through, not sure, that Cindy actually asked Casey if she did something to Caylee, of course Casey said 'mom you know i wouldn't do anything to Caylee".
I wonder if Casey had made threats previously to do something to Caylee and in the course of this action it has never been revealed. After all Casey was a liar and b.s.er so maybe they never took her seriously.

But CA knew ICA was a thief (and not a petty thief), so knowing that, she should NOT have trusted a word that came out of ICA's mouth.

I've known a lot of people in my life and I don't think I've known ANYONE that lies like ICA...*shaking my head*

But are known liars and thieves capable of murder?

CA has been lying and manipulating or trying to manipulate anyone and everyone since day 31. IMO she is as guilty and untruthful as ICA. Run George run when this is over.

NG points out it's pretty bad when a lawyer on the defense team bursts into tears in the State's Closing! I didn't see it happen, but she just had a quick clip where DCS looked to be wiping tears away with a tissue.

Remember CA screaming at the protestors by their house (not that I condone that either) to get off their asses and find her granddaughter.....and never ever thanked any of the searchers.

Not only that, but after TM was on TV discussing the Suburban drive location and how wet it was at the time they planned to search it, CA got on TV and said that the only thing wet back there was where TM spilled his vodka.
She is vicious.

This is probably the most famous of this cases many missing pieces and flying rumors. Nobody can unearth that video...
BUT I saw and I will swear they were talking about her job situation (being a shot girl manager) as being like the last time - a la Sports Authority, and all her imaginary jobs.

I remember it very well.

I thought I remembered it from LA first jail visit with her....I thought the convo was about Caylee missing.

Maybe something to occupy my nervous energy while we wait

Oh NG...sigh.."Right Now-Jurors in a special, secret room..." No they are not and it is not a "secret" room, Beth K. and all the media knew where the room is...

Jose told Tim Miller to look for Caylee, but not to ask ICA any questions. Very strange approach to try and find a missing child...KWIM?

Wow...I can't wait until this is all over and I can go back to a world where all there crazies are NOT and NEVER get this involved in something again...(wishful thinking!):pullhair:

NG points out it's pretty bad when a lawyer on the defense team bursts into tears in the State's Closing! I didn't see it happen, but she just had a quick clip where DCS looked to be wiping tears away with a tissue.

I missed that!
I did see DS looking at ICA a lot, a penetrating kind of stare. I kept wondering what was going through her mind..

But CA knew ICA was a thief (and not a petty thief), so knowing that, she should NOT have trusted a word that came out of ICA's mouth.

I've known a lot of people in my life and I don't think I've known ANYONE that lies like ICA...*shaking my head*

But are known liars and thieves capable of murder?

Anyone is capable of murderJMO

Tim miller says George and Cindy Knew!
Also said they all need to go to hollywood!

:furious::furious: I knew the second she wouldn't give Ttim any of Caylee's things with her smell so the dogs could look for Caylee was dead and she knew it!

I am serious when I say I am not sure she didn't do it! I am not 100% certain at all!
OR when she choked Casey that Casey didn't turn around and choked Caylee, I have haunting thoughts that she choked her too hard,
I should let it go cause we will never know what happened that night.
CA wasn't confused! She gave the 9th on purpose! To deflect the truth as always. or so that she had an alibi or something.
"I heard the girls breathing in casey's room the morning of the 16th"

I can bet my bottom dollar that means Caylee died in that room.
yes I could be wrong I know.
That woman is evil THAT I am certain of!
So nice of her to take Greta and the world on a tour of the room Caylee took her last breath in!

I thought I remembered it from LA first jail visit with her....I thought the convo was about Caylee missing.

I think I remember that whatever they were talking about made us all speculate that ICA had locked Caylee in the car before or that something had been harmed (pet) before. We even speculated about a terminated pregnancy. Happy to be corrected. Just trying to remember.

Once we saw MH's interview where he said ICA kept Caylee from CA when she was mad with her, had taken off before and wouldn't give her access, that was what the "like last time' reference was about....?

... What family does not want TES to go out and search and is not willing to give TM some idea of the local area and where to start.

What family would not want to have the remains? I'm not real sure about this family's values, does value stop at death?

There is protocol in human culture and one point in that protocol is that we ritually bury our dead.

It was and about who to talk to - friends and such - and it got into Tony and DBC entertainment and her role and talking those people she "worked with." What I remember best the way she said "no" (about is it like last time) it was such a freaking lie - a lot like what you hear on the Christina Chester tape (sigh, I love her - she really gave ICA a run for her money)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC