2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html at the 9:50 mark LDB is talking about jailhouse tape of GA when he says he would swap places with kc if he could...looking at kc lips it looks like she says.."why didn't he then?" Sims kicks her chair again. can't believe she actually expects her parents to take the fall for her. yuk

wow.. she definitely says that! and I'm no lip reader!!

I do depends on the circumstances!
Not killing a child per say but killing someone self defense !

Capable and carrying it out are two different things. Capable, yes. Willing - there is only one (or two) circumstances where I could be.

Not only that, but after TM was on TV discussing the Suburban drive location and how wet it was at the time they planned to search it, CA got on TV and said that the only thing wet back there was where TM spilled his vodka.
She is vicious.

Not only that, but, when Tim Miller was making arrangements and getting things together to do a search on Suburban, is when Cindy really had a melt down and ripped in to Tim Miller.
In fact, I think that this "fight" was caught on one of the media's cameras in the parking lot of the sheriff's office.
She went at him with a fire in her eye and no hesitation of ripping him a new one. She was livid.

She didn't want him on that road, let alone in the woods or swamp.

This is when Tim Miller decided to call it done and pack up and leave.
But, Mr. Miller NEVER told what was said at that time, or what really was happening.
Only that he had decided it was to dangerous to search there, and, that if Caylee was there because of the swamp/wetness, that they could do damage evidence, etc.
They had already lost one ATV that ended up being buried in that area, I think if I remember correctly.

But, make no mistake, Tim Miller was leaving, however, the sheriff's office came to him and asked him to stay, and they gave him $5 grand towards expenses.

Ashton's during his closing had me glued to the trial....I lked how he explained KC's changes to her lies. I don't know if I agree with his interpretation of what timer55 meant though. Does anyone agree with him on that?

If you can wade back on ws you will find it discussed here a long time ago.

As a person who has been to ground zero, just 2.5 months after the attacks, I can say the energy I felt there was very strong and something I will always carry with me. To say that anyone could stand there and simply think "Yup, bad stuff happened here" is really minimizing it (and I don't mean to offend).

I can still smell ground zero, and although I am not a chemist I am 100% convinced it was the smell of decomposition. I agree that is not positive energy but when you can see, smell and touch something it brings you to a deeper understanding of it, IMO. And, along with that horrific smell and twisted buildings, there were notes....notes of love from all over the world. There were teddy bears, there were candles, there were letters and pictures from people who lost their loved ones. It was moving, it was very deep and tragic.

I guess my point is that Ground Zero has a very very strong energy, and although it may not all be positive it is something I am glad I did because it brings me closer to those who were lost and brings a deeper understanding of our world ( good or bad).

I hope that makes sense, I probably should have just sat on my hands because ground zero and 9/11 is a very passionate issue for me.

I thought your post was rather moving, myself.

What it boils down to though, is the individual. Some can handle it, and some can't. I know I get the heebie jeebies from all the energy out at Christmas time in the malls. I can't wait to get home to shower.

This is because the Anthony's wanted everyone to think Caylee was alive.

Not only that but they did NOT want TM out there finding a dead Caylee. CA refused to give TES an article belonging to Caylee that they could use the scent for tracking....

And she's such a poser about it too - she was just acting for the camera, and her "look at me" moment. Nothing genuine about it at all.

Even the video of ICA and Caylee played in rebuttal and also during the states case of ICA and Caylee playing...with Caylee in the shorts she was found in...ICA knows the camera is rolling and looks to it frequently...all for show, otherwise she would have never played with Caylee like that.

CA knew and that's why she lied about something potentially very damaging to ICA. I was glad that GA finally took a stand for Caylee by saying she was missing, something did happen to her, ICA was last 1 to see her, and 1+1=2. It took him a while to get to this place but he finally did on the stand to the jury.

I think the jury might be able to see by these actions both know she did it. I do think CA impeded LE and a lot of others right from the start. I don't think she cares about justice for Caylee as long as ICA doesn't get DP.

Yea - and Christina had a child about the same age - seems Christina was a real mother (she did an interview with the police - it's out there - she describes having to stay home and take care of her child - not go out and party)

thanks...I think I remember Kristina Chester better now. Was she the one that said she started getting facebook messages for Fusion from KC and she stated how she didn't understand how KC could go out all the time? I read the interview a while ago....I can't remember all the names of her friends though.

Ashton's during his closing had me glued to the trial....I lked how he explained KC's changes to her lies. I don't know if I agree with his interpretation of what timer55 meant though. Does anyone agree with him on that?

I am not sure I agree (because I think ICA is too lazy to count the days), but JA made it sound so factual...

NG points out it's pretty bad when a lawyer on the defense team bursts into tears in the State's Closing! I didn't see it happen, but she just had a quick clip where DCS looked to be wiping tears away with a tissue.

:waitasec: I heard NG say this on her show ... I did NOT see any of the DT "crying" ...

BBM: Do you or anyone else have the video of this ? TIA !

:waitasec: NG is about 'ratings' and 'drama' ... she would have you thinking that JB and CM were "crying" .... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In today's closing argument a phone call KC made to her house soon after she was arrrested, was played. Who was the friend of KC's she spoke to on that call?

Christina. And boy, would I love to hear someone interview her! Wonder why she didn't testify.

I heard him. Tim says that the Anthony's knew on the 4th day that he was there that Caylee was dead. I have never disagreed with Tim on anything, but this I will disagree with. I do not think they knew, they knew about as much as we all did because Baez told Casey not to talk. Yes, they knew she had the answers, but if she wasn't talking to them about it, they couldn't have known.

I think deep down they 'knew.' But George knew more fully what Casey was capable of than Cindy did. Cindy was in full denial mode. I do believe that Cindy convinced herself that LE was out to 'pin it' on Casey but that she was innocent and some ex bf had Caylee and they would find her some day. Wishful, gullible and delusional thinking, but she could not yet deal with the truth. She went into 'mama bear' mode and tried to protect Casey from being falsely convicted. Big Mistake, imo.

I pray all our worries about Juror #4 and perhaps even Juror #5 are unfounded. Sometimes the ones you worry about most are the ones you need to worry about least.

I did like reading that jury didn't look at DT or ICA. I hope that's a good sign and continues. Did they ask for any testimony, etc. for tomorrow? If they aren't looking at DT maybe they think she's guilty and just need to hash out charges.

Yes, it is the time from death to 3rd birthday and the limit that she knew she could find excuses to keep CA away from Caylee. I think ICA would have headed to California, to MH, before the birthday and started another set of lies....

I heard him. Tim says that the Anthony's knew on the 4th day that he was there that Caylee was dead. I have never disagreed with Tim on anything, but this I will disagree with. I do not think they knew, they knew about as much as we all did because Baez told Casey not to talk. Yes, they knew she had the answers, but if she wasn't talking to them about it, they couldn't have known.

I think deep down they 'knew.' But George knew more fully what Casey was capable of than Cindy did. Cindy was in full denial mode. I do believe that Cindy convinced herself that LE was out to 'pin it' on Casey but that she was innocent and some ex bf had Caylee and they would find her some day. Wishful, gullible and delusional thinking, but she could not yet deal with the truth. She went into 'mama bear' mode and tried to protect Casey from being falsely convicted. Big Mistake, imo.

I am not sure I agree (because I think ICA is too lazy to count the days), but JA made it sound so factual...

Why then did she say Caylee had been missing for 31 days...? She knew precisley how many days...It was a countdown remember she asked her MOM for just

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!

Someone here mentioned a previous trial/case/charges against ICA.

Could someone kindly give a nutshell of the particulars of that event.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members