2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always believed Caylee DID say something to Cindy that Father's Day. Cindy had her most of that day. Between the money ICA stole from Shirley P and Caylee being able to answer questions ,I think Cindy confronted ICA about her lifestyle after they got out of the pool . JMO
I had a dream no rumors k! That Cindy filmed the "You are My Sunshine" on purpose.- won't tell the rest!

Tim miller says George and Cindy Knew!
Also said they all need to go to hollywood!

Casey MARK the danm spot!! GA to ICA when TM asked where to look that first evening. Then the house blew up with everyone yelling

Then she told Tim to get the
picture.php
out of her house!- did he forget that little tid bit?

Gee whiz I didn't know everyone was so sensitive all of a sudden. I'm aware that everyone (literally) didn't 'go there' but I recall that thing about the licorice when some peeps were speculating regarding that and stuff. Anyway, I only meant that his wife is a very good looking woman. Not that I think that's the criteria for cheating or not cheating. :crazy:
Even his employees said there was hanky panky goin on in 2008. ICA came out of his office all disheveld.JB had a big ole grin on his face... Kathi Belich got it on camera! It's nothing new.
Poor ICA JB is almost out of the picture!
I'm not saying he did anything,but he needs to watch himself with her!

Yes, it is the time from death to 3rd birthday and the limit that she knew she could find excuses to keep CA away from Caylee. I think ICA would have headed to California, to MH, before the birthday and started another set of lies....

Why would she think she can hold off until Caylee's birthday? Cindy was already going nuts.

I think deep down they 'knew.' But George knew more fully what Casey was capable of than Cindy did. Cindy was in full denial mode. I do believe that Cindy convinced herself that LE was out to 'pin it' on Casey but that she was innocent and some ex bf had Caylee and they would find her some day. Wishful, gullible and delusional thinking, but she could not yet deal with the truth. She went into 'mama bear' mode and tried to protect Casey from being falsely convicted. Big Mistake, imo.

That all sounds reasonable until you listen to CA's voice on that third 911 call- it had just hit her like a ton of bricks that the smell really was that of a dead body!

Why would she think she can hold off until Caylee's birthday? Cindy was already going nuts.

Well she had finagled her way through 31days, she is arrogant enough that she thought she could lie her way through the next 24... then the car came back to haunt her!

Do you think she told her parents ALL her pay was going to the nanny? I just can't make sense of it...

I have wondered the same thing, wheres all her $$ ? Perhaps she was a thieving person the whole time she had the imaga-job at Universal...:loser:

Well she had finagled her way through 31days, she is arrogant enough that she thought she could lie her way through the next 24... then the car came back to haunt her!

So you think timer 55 was a reminder she had to get out of town before Caylee's birthday?

I have wondered the same thing, wheres all her $$ ? Perhaps she was a thieving person the whole time she had the imaga-job at Universal...:loser:

She was thieving - in addition to stealing checks and electronic funds from Cindy, she lifted cash from around the house and emptied Caylee's savings account. Again, all this thieving got clamped down on hard in March - and that's when all the Nanny sleep overs and other nonsense ramped up - she was punishing CA

I do think at some point George & Cindy found out the general area where Caylee was and that's why DC was sent there. If Dominic had actually found her, I truly believe they would have had her buried somewhere else, somewhere they didn't think she would ever be found, and they would all still be looking for the babysitter.

But through divine intervention, the flood, that baby was moved so that "they" couldn't find her & Casey would have to pay the price.

I thought your post was rather moving, myself.

What it boils down to though, is the individual. Some can handle it, and some can't. I know I get the heebie jeebies from all the energy out at Christmas time in the malls. I can't wait to get home to shower.

Yes!! it is ones own personal comfort level....
and I hate the mall at Christmas time (but some people love it)

I wish we knew more about ICA before 12/07.

If anyone does please post!

still takes me back to LA comment asking if it was like the other time ?????

Would love to know what that and the no I haven’t told them anything and we forgive you anything you told them.

Someone may have already said this, but I think this was the beginning of a visit and CA was trying to joke or tease with Casey. When Casey mentioned that she had talked to the psychologist, I think CA said we forgive anything you told them in a teasing manner.
And I think Casey retorted back with I didn't tell them anything. Just light chatter in my opinion that doesn't mean anything. On the other hand, the phrase by Lee about being like the last time will haunt me forever in not knowing what he was talking about. JMO

Tim Miller was never there to find a live Caylee.

Cindy expected to tell him to look for a live Caylee anyway!

No one tells the A's no!
SHE can go to this Hollywood!
picture.php

I really believe ICA truly thought this was going to be a mistrial and they'd let her go free.

Yes!! it is ones own personal comfort level....
and I hate the mall at Christmas time (but some people love it)
I feel the EXACT same way---except for I hate the mall ALL the time.

I haven't been to a mall in 18 years.

Really? I think only if someone's life/and or family is threatened.

Well i think prisons are filled with ppl that never thought they could or would kill anyone.
And i do think we all are capable of murder. capable does not mean you would but thAT you could.
LOL next topic!

So you think timer 55 was a reminder she had to get out of town before Caylee's birthday?

Ok...That's another thing I want to know. What was ICA excuse for the car being at Amscot, if there was one? Did she say WHY it was there, if so, I missed it.

Did jury ask for any testimony or videos for tomorrow morning? TY.

This is because the Anthony's wanted everyone to think Caylee was alive.

Because the alternative was for TES to discover the remains that might implicate their daughter if Caylee was found before decomposition?
I have tried to get my mind into what they must have been thinking and why they acted the way they did and possibly it was to protect ICA I suppose. I definitely think CA was the stronger one between she and GA, so what CA said was the way it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth