2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we not have any lip readers watching? It shouldn't be too difficult to determine what Casey is saying in the video here?

Did everyone notice that the female attorney (what is her name?) sitting to Casey's left has "bumped" her several times, i.e. it appears intentional and as if to say "Stop...calm down, don't let anyone see this."

I saw that. I thought the same thing..that DS was telling her to stop it. Surely we have lip readers...or surely Nancy Grace could get one to come on her show FGS.

I only hope LE will show up when the verdict is in, it could get ugly.

I wish people would leave them alone, at least after 6pm, when the deliberating stops for the day...the police will lots of other stuff to worry about tonight. But at least one car should keep on eye on George and Cindy...there are so many fanatics...

Seriously, if they hire him in any capacity, I will be like GA and "wash my hands" of HLN forever!

I am so not kidding. :banghead:

Dang all they said was for no experience he did a really good job!
Even the bad guys get lawyers!
Someone had to defend her no matter who it was ya wouldnt like him LOL
JMO

WFTV~

Announcement going on, but I doubt it's the verdict.

Would there be witnesses called in the penalty phase or is it only based on previous testimony?

Am wondering if Casey could speak/defense change the story AGAIN to something that may actually exist on the same planet as what really happened?

Yes, the defense could call witnesses to testify to the effect that ICA is really a nice person, and the state could call witnesses to rebut those witnesses.

I heard it, they will probably repeat it again as they have at least twice today.

I have a list somewhere and I watched Jury selection, but most had not heard much or admitted to it.
One had never heard anything at all.(young female nursing student)
I'm sure others here know and remember more.

I bet wftv.com has a list on their site somewhere

I hope the jurors were honest on how much they knew. Although I think KC is guilty, I still think she still have a fair trial and I think the best way to get a fair trial is to have jurors who knew nothing or very little about the case. Unfortunately, you really could never know how much the jurors did know about the case pre-trial.

just read cindys depositions with ldb&ja.
she lied a lot on the stand to both sides.
humor worth noting. kc told her mom ricardo
was her gay buddy when she was staying there.
implying ricardo and his male roomate were an item.
ca said when she found out kc was sleeping with him,
she thought he must be bi-sexual.

I saw that. I thought the same thing..that DS was telling her to stop it. Surely we have lip readers...or surely Nancy Grace could get one to come on her show FGS.

I thought she was asking her if she was OK?

I heard it, they will probably repeat it again as they have at least twice today.

I have a list somewhere and I watched Jury selection, but most had not heard much or admitted to it.
One had never heard anything at all.(young female nursing student)
I'm sure others here know and remember more.

I bet wftv.com has a list on their site somewhere

This article has some info about the jurors and their prior knowledge of the case.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-jury-deliberates-box20110703,0,1542736.story

I wish people would leave them alone, at least after 6pm, when the deliberating stops for the day...the police will lots of other stuff to worry about tonight. But at least one car should keep on eye on George and Cindy...there are so many fanatics...

I agree, there are a lot of people out there that will not be very nice ( trying not to break any TOS rules)

If anything, I hope that people among us will do nothing but offer love and support.
That is my wish.

Dang all they said was for no experience he did a really good job!
Even the bad guys get lawyers!
Someone had to defend her no matter who it was ya wouldnt like him LOL
JMO

They're being so dumb. 6 weeks of trial and he couldn't cross-examine any of the expert witnesses decently. His witnesses got turned into prosecution witnesses. He did a closing filled with lies and half-truth. A closing he's probably been practicing since 2008. I'm not going to judge his performance of this trial based on 4 hours of theatrics. Those 4 hours won't be able to erase his pathetic performance as a lawyer during this trial.

Rant over.

There was woman, she had a daughter up in the Northeast (Maine) who had a child, and she said she talked to her daughter about the case a little bit...I always felt it was probably more than a little bit...does anyone else remember who I mean? A woman probably in her 50's?

I heard only 1 juror, a nursing student had never heard anything about this case. She's the only one, all others were at least familiar with it. There were only a couple that I remember that had actually followed the case but said they could put their opinions aside and follow the law.

The jurors who said they followed the case but could put their opinions aside were the ones that should never have been selected as jurors. I just don't see how anyone could say in all honesty if they could put their opinions aside. I don't thing anyone would know this.

Where is it in the video? It's 33 minutes long and I'm getting impatient, although I would like to see if I can figure it out. TIA

JA going to courthouse now. No verdict yet.

They're being so dumb. 6 weeks of trial and he couldn't cross-examine any of the expert witnesses decently. His witnesses got turned into prosecution witnesses. He did a closing filled with lies and half-truth. A closing he's probably been practicing since 2008. I'm not going to judge his performance of this trial based on 4 hours of theatrics. Those 4 hours won't be able to erase his pathetic performance as a lawyer during this trial.

Rant over.

LOL No other lawyer would have taken the case! Hey i want ICA to get the ultimate punishment but i cant bash JB i really cant he stuck with her for a long time... for his first big case he sure had a doozy LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie