2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't JB shot himself in the foot here?...Taking sooooooooo long yesterday meant that the state had all night to prepare a knockout Rebuttall!!:woohoo:

And because they are splitting it up, JA will knock out all issues with forensics, and LDB will take care of ALL things CA and the computer searches. So they can really focus on their area of expertise.

If I were JB (thank the good Lord I am not), I wouldn't like them splitting it up either. . .:floorlaugh:

When they pan to JB he makes expressions like he doesn't agree with what JA says. He is seated directly across from the jury.

After yesterday...he should have called in sick...imo

was RH playing with us last night on WS radio when he said JB knocked it out of the park? NG said JB closing will be used to teach how not to....

This is very technical and complex considering the whole case against ICA was predicated upon a ******ing whim.

The look on JB's face is priceless. It is EATING HIM UP that he can't get in the last word. :floorlaugh:

But HHJP can't see all of JB's faces!
BTW, I'm watching on orlandosentinel.com, but it is not a JoséCam, and just pans to JB occasionally.

The faster we get a verdict the better it is for (most) of us here!!! :)

I disagree... She's there because of all the choices SHE made... CA would have taken Caylee, cut off ICA's support and let her be on her merry way

She made the choice to kill her child

You missed my point entirely. But all's good. :)

They only used an hour & 17 minutes yesterday so they have 2 hours & 43 minutes left. He started speaking at 8:34 EST.

Thanks a lot. Did not know that for the state it is 4 hours in total. closing argument and rebuttal. So you learn something new each day. :great:

Big error of JB taking so long yesterday. As someone said JA had lots of time to think about what JB said and now the jury is fresh and the last words (and only) are from the state.

I just realized JB dropped the CA testimony where she said she put dryer sheets and febreez every where.

Those protruding bumps ie: horns on the sides of ICA's head are so strange. Could it be related to her sociopathy? Is there possibly a structural / anatomical cause between her skull & brain features that could affect her frontal lobe and her "personality"?

It's so odd.

yes drive that home that A’s aired out the car and chloroform evaps quickly

I so Hope they attack the comments about George, not "Falling on the Sword"....Speaks Volumes to me if I'm on the Jury!

was RH playing with us last night on WS radio when he said JB knocked it out of the park? NG said JB closing will be used to teach how not to....

I sure hope so..he might of hit it out of the park..being the worst ca!!-lol

I wondering if JB's yawning is real or is he trying to illicit yawns from the jury.

JB looking discourage and perturbed. Very serious look.

I'm sure he feels as if his mouth is duct taped as he can't get the last word in.

The difference is - he can breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member