Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
Juror #11 slouching, but listening. The entire front row (1-8) paying very close attention.

KerryNBC Kerry Sanders
by AmandaOberWESH
#closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony is returning to the bug evidence. Jurors are ALL looking at Ashton today. (including juror 5).

JA is doing a great job of tearing apart the DT's "expert" witnesses, while exhibiting an extreme amount of professional conduct.

OMG!!!! Hold the presses for this alert!!! ICA has forgotten to go into the Thinker pose and poke her eyes while her baby's skull being sawed in half is being discussed.

Where is the acting coach when you need them??? :crazy:

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes-Cindy swapped with Lippman yesterday for better view they told me“@mom2njia: @bobkealing are they sitting together today?”

I wish JA would stop with the sips of water. I noticed it yesterday and it's a habit that some people find very annoying.

More importantly, it may detract from his excellent summary. He actually does it between words in a single sentence.

JA"Mr. Baez had a nice big poster about that." lol

Will Linda speak? I hope JA does not turn off the jury with his sense of superiority.

a nice big poster about everyone who talked about chloroform....hee hee hee

JA is being totally respectful to the jury. Not calling them stupid. Not jumping and shouting and putting on a show. I believe they will appreciate being treated like adults.

George and Cindy seem to be sitting together without attorney in between today.

We have been witnessing Baez's smirks and facial gestures for almost 3 years now.
And IMO he will smirk some more when he starts his media tour when the trial is over.

Oh, I know that we have, it just appears since yesterday's excited utterance of JB yesterday, whoever is operating the camera has been zooming in on him quite a bit more than usual this morning?:banghead: Frankly, I'm finding it just a tad visually upsetting & unappealing :fence:

This is awesome ! Short ,factual and right on target!

Hi there. How much time is JA allowed to talk? Missed the first 15 minutes. is he doing good? :crazy:

They only used an hour & 17 minutes yesterday so they have 2 hours & 43 minutes left. He started speaking at 8:34 EST.

I started my day with Martina McBride's Independance Day!

Let freedom ring, let the white dove sing,
Let the whole world know that today is a day of reckoning,
Let the weak be strong, let the right be wrong
Roll the stone away, let the guilty pay, it’s Independence Day!

I started mine with this. :)

Don't cry for me, or for the life I lost,
Don't remember me, as being tossed.
Remember my voice, when singing a song,
Remember the good times, I'm not alone.

I see the moon, I see the stars,
I'm smiling at you from afar.
No more pain for me to bear,
No more tears, and being scared.

High five to you, for thinking of me,
But I truly still live, happy and free.
With Angel's wings, I roam around,
Exploring the beauty, in this place I found.

I know you miss me, I do understand,
But I am so happy, in my Fathers right hand.
My heart still beats, happily away,
They did not take, your sunshine away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members