2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't JB shot himself in the foot here?...Taking sooooooooo long yesterday meant that the state had all night to prepare a knockout Rebuttall!!:woohoo:

And he covered every thing so SA can too!

We have been witnessing Baez's smirks and facial gestures for almost 3 years now.
And IMO he will smirk some more when he starts his media tour when the trial is over.

Intermezzo! I'm so glad you could make it online today! :hug:

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
If I am LDB, I wheel one of elevator chairs around, raise it completely up and down, and just casually say "Imagine that?"

JA is also showing respect to the jury this morning: "It's up to you to decide which expert you believe..." Quite different from JB's approach yesterday.

This approach seems to be effective: re-visit all the areas of possible doubt that could have been raised yesterday, and remind the jury of the facts. No smoke and mirrors (or goofy charts), but very clear reminders of what each expert said, what the science reveals, etc.

I wonder if ICA is finally realizing that she may indeed be found guilty? She looks sedated. wonder when she'll "pretend" cry for the jury?

boo-hoo

JA is going to remove any doubt the jurors might have. He is doing wonderful and explainintg things so well. JB is worried.

2e1wtts.jpg

I think a lot of ICA's APPARENT anger is directed towards a dead Caylee. :( If not for Caylee, she would not be sitting there.:( Anyone else feel this way?

I disagree... She's there because of all the choices SHE made... CA would have taken Caylee, cut off ICA's support and let her be on her merry way

She made the choice to kill her child

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Ashton said state expert found "shockingly high" levels of chloroform in air samples. #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments

so glad to read that the jurors are paying close attention.......game over....they are smart jurors

When they pan to JB he makes expressions like he doesn't agree with what JA says. He is seated directly across from the jury.

Let's talk about chloroform. Let's first understand what they were testing for and what their perspective was. Dr. Vass has seen decomposing bodies but compared to that, what he saw was "shockingly high". Chloroform is volatile, it evaporates. Impossible to tell how much would have come up in tests done of the trunk a month before even if it could have been accomplished. Found detectable amounts of chloroform coming from trunk carpet, a solid object which surprised him because it is nothing he had ever seen before. Chloroform shouldn't have been in the trunk of that car but it was there. Same goes for the components of decomposition detected in that trunk.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13 #CaseyAnthony

2 minutes ago

"All the jurors appear to be paying attention. I don't see any taking notes."

KerryNBC Kerry Sanders

8 minutes ago

"#closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony is returning to the bug evidence. Jurors are ALL looking at Ashton today. (including juror 5)."

Is JA really drinking that water? How can he talk so quickly when the bottle has barely left his mouth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves