2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute now, "unapologetic science geek"! No, no, he was divine!

Casey thought of something to say to DS when JA said Vass was an unapologetic science geek????

Dr Vass is an unapologetic science geek... Love it.

I saw her when she came in, and her chair was not lowered. She looked surprised, and then proceeded to lower it to where it is now.

Thank you. It is a tactic...and it failed imo.

JA called Dr.Vass an unapologetic science geek, lol!

Is JA really drinking that water? How can he talk so quickly when the bottle has barely left his mouth??

Having learned from you most excellent WSers, I have noticed the water level in his bottle, and he IS consuming it!

I would imagine his mouth gets dry from speaking so much. JB also had a water bottle.

My thought re: JA drinking the water--he may have a sore throat? His voice seemed froggier yesterday than today, but I just wonder if he's sick. :cow:

Don't you find when you are tired, the drier your throat is and the more water you have to drink? JA must be physically exhausted from this long process.

I loved Dr Vass. Awesome guy! JA appears to like him, too. ;)

Now that I know the split blind behind His Honor was made peeking at the hawk, it doesn't bother me nearly as much. :)

I am so tired of the various commentators praising JB. They must be doing it simply for ratings, because there is NO WAY anyone can possibly think JB is an effective lawyer.

Right? Please tell me I'm not missing something here.

I agree but get scared when I hear some of it......we need this to be done and over with justice for Caylee

Big sigh from Mason.. think he would rather be anywhere else but here. not looking so fun now

Mason is thinking, 'if Jose hadn't blathered on and on yesterday, I could have been golfing earlier today.'

@RichardHornsby
Richard Hornsby But is he a geeky Chemist, for that is the question!

JB looks like this rebuttal argument is hurting him physically.

well dr vass IS a geek...Thats why we LOVED him!!...glad JA pointed that out.

He wasn't about the money...he LOVED his work..simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member