2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is trying SO HARD not to react or scowl or shake his head that it's comical!

I am going to make "I heart Dr. vass" t-shirts

Love how he spoke about Dr Vass's testimony. "isn't that cool?"

My thought re: JA drinking the water--he may have a sore throat? His voice seemed froggier yesterday than today, but I just wonder if he's sick. :cow:

He's been coughing and clearing his throat for weeks. I think he has allergies or a chronic sinus condition - this based on my personal experience.

Both Dr. Vass and Dr. Furton both agree chemical signature from car is significant with decompositional event. Dr. Furton agrees possibly human (Dr. Vass says human). No food in trash bag then, no food there now. Myth of garbage has been disproven, smell not from garbage. It was from Caylee.

My dh has not been watching this trial but he just said that JA is doing an excellent job right now in explaining and comparing evidence and testimonies. :rocker:

"Possibly" being the operative word here. Can anyone vote guilty on a "possibility"?

Did anyone get a screen cap of JB's look of disbelief at His Honor when his objection was overruled? It was shockingly disrespectful IMO.

JB taking notes so he can a learn a how to be a better attorney and do more effective closings.

ICA is so still she looks like a bust of Tutankhamen.

JB is making smirking faces, think JA will shout at him in front of the jurors, point his finger, and bear his teeth. Not a chance.

All the imagination in the world is not going to create Garbage in that bag!

Good Morning WSers and Happy Birthday America.

Wanted to say, I've decided that ICA bought or stole the chloroform. She didn't make it, but she got it somehow. Someone she knew had access to it, I wonder who (someone at clubs?). Bet they are pooping pants knowing what she used it for.

That is a good point that DT didnt bring up in trial. SA suggested Casey drugged Caylee with cloroform and the web search was evidence. Okay, where/when did Casey make it? Were chemicals in the house? Did Casey buy them. Obviously no to both

I'm not sure it was cloroform but i think she used something to make Caylee sleep in the car while she went clubbing.

JA is thirsty this morning,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member