2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is doing something wonderful for a precious little girl who doesn’t get to grow up and also for the fair and honest world..

Now that I know the split blind behind His Honor was made peeking at the hawk, it doesn't bother me nearly as much. :)

Thanx, that blind has been driving me crazy!

IMO ICA almost looks like she's lost her fight. I'm sure she'll snap out of it but right now I could totally read her as "oh I just give up. They got me."

Hi there!

Just wanted to let 'Sleuthers in the southwest that HLN is showing the rebuttal live so you don't have to watch on the web.

JA rockin' the rebuttal I see! :rocker:

OMG, is JB wearing Caylee colors? Loser! I'm tiered of looking at him I'm so sick of him....

I like JA's suit this morning, swanky, swanky!

Lets see who isn't? Could it be <modsnip>, ahem, I mean Casey?

That smell was not from garbage. It was from Caylee.

:cry:

I'm crying. The smell in the car was not from garbage it was from Caylee :(

Yes, from Caylee... how heart stopping. :cry:

"The smell was NOT from garbage; it was from....Caylee."
:(

JA is being totally respectful to the jury. Not calling them stupid. Not jumping and shouting and putting on a show. I believe they will appreciate being treated like adults.

:rocker::rocker: Good point ... I agree ... after watching that <unusual> attorney's "performance" yesterday and watching Mr. Ashton, what a difference ! Mr. Ashton is such a CLASS ACT !

Happy Fourth of July :fireworks:

Justice for Caylee :fireworks2:

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
#caseyanthony Ashton said that both experts "agree that the chemical signature from this car is consistent from a decompositional event."

He's been coughing and clearing his throat for weeks. I think he has allergies or a chronic sinus condition - this based on my personal experience.

also..I think..people who speak for long periods of time,their throat drys out.I know my does and I get a tickle-so I have to drink something!JMO

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch Mr. Baez! That's the sound of Mr. Ashton chewing up your closing statements and spitting them out...into the garbage can...

THAT SMELL "Is from Caylee" soft voice. Public speaking 101.

I hope we get back to the reason we are all here......CAYLEE. Let's see some pics of her. And I hope they end it with the video of her singing "You are my sunshine" and remind the jury the very next day her mother took away her sunshine.

JA - "That smell was not from garbage; it was from Caylee." Long silence and camera pan to ICA. Powerful moment!

Debunking the DNA myth JB presented. This is golden! JB has relied so much on DNA and this is NOT a DNA case! Six months later no way are you ever going to find DNA.

I bet the jury loved Dr. Vass and was insulted by Jose making fun of him.....GO JA!!

Is JA really drinking that water? How can he talk so quickly when the bottle has barely left his mouth??

Right, and taking short sips between words in one sentence. It's a nervous habit. His mouth is dry, no doubt. This is a pivotal moment for the prosecution, they have to leave the jury with no doubt.
I respect Ashton and LDB for what they're doing, I have no doubt in their ability, but I just don't like Ashton's personality. Doesn't mean he isn't good at his job... he just needs to control his facial expressions.
Baez... well, he's just not equipped for this case... that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel