2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA bringing it home how absurd the whoe GA involvement aspect is.

"People don't make accidents look like murder" This is going to be a classic from this trial! Common sense at its best!

Dear Ashton,

I love you.
Will you go on a river cruise with me?
I promise not to tell the the NE.

Love,
3DLady

PS. If you can't go, please send me Dr. Vass's number.

I know exactly where Dr. Vass lives. :crazy:

Some people have a drier mouth then others, is him drinking water really taking away from the facts he is presenting? I really hope the jury doesn't think so simply.

I know when I'm reading a long article to my husband my mouth can get dry but that's just my experiance not that it's his. However I can say I'd have to p by now if I was him. ;)

stevehelling Steve Helling
Jurors have held up remarkably well. All eyes are still on #JeffAshton.

I don't understand what the objections were about and why one was granted.

Didn't JB use the words "absurd" and "outrageous" about a hundred times yesterday?

:confused:

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
by CaseyAnthonyCh9
Baez is reading things on his phone during state rebuttal

Jury is probably so relieved Ashton is simplifying all this for them!

I hate hate the gas cans. They are so irrelevant and have been brought up continuously. George Anthony reported a theft from his shed which was broken into, the lock was broken, it wasn't just the darn gas cans!

Love to know how many times JB drank water during closing yesterday. I remember a couple but I wasnt looking at the screen a lot. I think he may be more used to long orations. I don't think CM drank water at all?

Oh yes he did, and he would slam the bottle down after he took a drink. Really stood out. But, what does that have to do with anything??

GA and CA sitting together....didn’t see if Lippman is with them or not

Dear Ashton,

I love you.
Will you go on a river cruise with me?
I promise not to tell the the NE.

Love,
3DLady

PS. If you can't go, please send me Dr. Vass's number.

:rocker: I wish I had thought of it first!

FGS!

The man just got over some sort of bronchial/respitory infection he's had since jury selection (remember all the coughing?) and now has to talk non-stop for over an hour.

I think he's entitled to take a few sips of water from time to time!!!

May we all move on now?
certainly don't mean to harp on it. It just stuck out since i take medication that gives me chronic dry mouth and it gets worse when I have a panic attack.

Didn't realize he had been ill. I don't think it takes away at all, jury just might wonder if he was feeling okay and if he has been ill recently they would know, afaik.

George and cindy sitting together, next to each other today. That's an improvement. Still very worried about him.

GA and CA both are paying attention to JA..CA does not have her head buried in a book

I am so tired of the various commentators praising JB. They must be doing it simply for ratings, because there is NO WAY anyone can possibly think JB is an effective lawyer.

Right? Please tell me I'm not missing something here.

IMO: He was affective in insulting the juror's intelligence and confusing them in the hopes of creating reasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member