2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After defense closing last night, there were a few members here who said they had been convinced of guilt PRIOR to baez speech, but that baez HAD created reasonable doubt...

I am really curious if, after hearing JA just now, you have once again have a different opinion?

I am NOT calling out anyone or wanting to debate....just curious as to how those who had reasonable doubt AFTER defense closing feel now (thinking jury here)

I can't fathom how Casey continues to sit there on the very last day of this trial before the jury is given instructions and shows such..such attitude.

If it were my life in the balance, I would be in a mess..not only today but every single day of this trial. These jurors must see that in her. They must remember the jail house videos, Casey in true form.

Will the jury understand that you don't necessarily need to think about murdering someone for weeks or months in order for it to = premeditated murder?

Ladies and gentlemen, when you can stand in front of a courtroom and hold your audience captivated without props, without conning them, without lies, that's what makes you a great lawyer. He's amazing.

You are so right!!!

so glad they saved this much time for end

I love JA and LDB, but....I would LOVE to hear Yuri get up there and hear what he truly, truly has to say about this case. To hear him talk about Caylee and what Casey did to her. I love Yuri!!!!

George and Cindy walking together down the hall alone. George has his hand on Cindy's back.

KerryNBC: #closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony I'm watching juror 5 .. As she shrugs & looks away from Ashton. Yesterday she didn't look at prosecutor.
35 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

This is compelling viewing. The best bit is seeing just how angry Casey is.......the jury are seeing this. Thank the Lord there is no rebutt of this rebuttal. LOVE IT!

BBM

No kidding! I think most of us are downright giddy today that we don't have to hear any more blah blah blah from the DT.

(((Hug))) to you :(

I am so choked up. thank you JA.

we had a bird with a broken neck that was alive for several hours in our yard yesterday, I was nearly hysterical.

hysterical.

then i didn't know what happened to it, and I went out in the evening several times to look for the poor thing.

I wasn't out dancing and getting a tattoo..

KerryNBC: #closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony I'm watching juror 5 .. As she shrugs & looks away from Ashton. Yesterday she didn't look at prosecutor.
35 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

This juror is more worrisome than #4, IMHO.

I love JA and LDB, but....I would LOVE to hear Yuri get up there and hear what he truly, truly has to say about this case. To hear him talk about Caylee and what Casey did to her. I love Yuri!!!!

I hope he writes a book. I would buy it in a heartbeat!

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Paragraph 6 of order prohibits prosecution form ridiculing defense theory or referring to it in a derogatory way. #HLN #closingarguments

That must have been the hardest rule to follow.

Fantastic job by Ashton, I'm all choked-up now! :clap: Expecting Linda's follow-up to be nothing less than perfect!

I just saw "Neck Brace Man" on the WESH TV hallway feed!

Ladies and gentlemen, when you can stand in front of a courtroom and hold your audience captivated without props, without conning them, without lies, that's what makes you a great lawyer. He's amazing.

Amen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member